The Revolutionary Army

Warning spoilers and I haven't seen all of the One Piece episodes so i'm going to make some characters up. duple WARNING bad righting and i am not the best in English so i hope i made as few mistakes as possible so i hope it's good have fun.

Sabo Pov
When we came near the ship we heard "SABO YOU'RE BACK!" i looked up and saw Kuro "hi Kuro"

i said and then Koala said "hi Kuro chan" we both smiled at him and he changed his face into a frown "what's wrong Kuro channn~" she put on an evil smile and he got angry "DON'T CALL ME KURO CHAN!"

she just laughed and said "okey kuro chan" he looked so angry but then Mark (an old man) came and said "Koala don't be mean to Kuro and Kuro chan be nice"

Kuro's face turned pure red with anger then Mark realized i had Luffy on my back and then he said with a confused face "Sabo, who is that on your back?" I looked at Luffy and said "i think this is Luffy"

he looked so confused and said "do you mean Monkey D. Luffy?"

I nodded then Kuro screamed "THE LUFFY?!, but i thought she was a boy?" I looked at him and said "he is a boy but this one is a girl, that's why we don't know,

but it looks like Luffy and the hat is the straw hat Luffy owns" he looked at Luffy then me and said "and why are you so sure this is his hat?"

I looked at him with a disappointed face and said "i know my brothers hat any where" Mark looked happy i said that and then he said "what are you standing down there for? come up here" then Koala said "we will"

and then she ran happily up the plank and i followed after her, when we came up there Kuro said "you know that she could have stolen his hat"

i nodded but i know that Luffy would never let someone take it away from him even if it is a girl, then i started to walk to the infirmary with Luffy on my back then Kuro said "wow, where are you going?"

I looked at him and said "where do you think?" he tilted his head to the side and said "I don't know in the SHIP WITH A STRANGER!" then Mark hit Kuro's head and said "don't be stupid!" Kuro bent down and screamed "WHAT IS THAT FOR?!"

Mark looked at him and said "idiot, we help anyone that needs it"

Kuro was going to say some thing but he stopped and nodded, me and koala walked in the infirmary and i put Luffy or her on the bed and then Dr. Core walked in and asked "who's that Sabo?" I looked at sleeping Luffy and said "we think this is Luffy"

then Koala said "wow, WOW! i didn't say anything?" I looked at her and then him and said "or i think so" she sat down and said "thank you" and she smiled then Dr. Core said "okey you tow need to go out site" I looked at him and said "okey" then me and Koala walked out of the room.

~2 Hours later of my laziness ;3~

Still Sabo's Pov

After 2 hours Dr. Core came out and said "you can go in now" Dr. Core looked like he was confused "Dr. Core, is something wrong?"

He looked at me and said "well, it's really weird that her muscles are really strong for a girl, like impossible for a girl, don't take it the wrong way but this should not be possible! I'm just really curious about this"

after he said that he walked away and i just stood there frozen until Koala said "hey Sabo, what are you doing there standing there like a statue?"

i unfroze and walked in the room she or Luffy was in, we stood there for 3 minutes util we heard running up on deck, we ran out of the infirmary and up on the main deck, but what we saw where 7 navy ships and the navy hero Garp was on one, so it was going to be an ugly battle, Koala ran to the Transponder Snail to reach head corders and i went in the battle.

Luffy's pov (FINALLY)

When i woke up i heard a battle going on, WAIT A BATTLE?! i jumped up and then fell back down in pain "AAaaa this hurts SO MUCH! and what is going on?"

i tried again to sit up and fell down again but then i noticed that my chest was heavy and my back was in pain, I looked down and was shocked "WHY DO I HAVE BOOBS?!?!" I laid there in pain and shock, my voice was higher than it should be "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! AND WHERE AM I?! .......... i'm hungry"

someone must have heard me scream because i heard someone run to this room, the door slammed open and a guy in a lab coat ran in and said "your awake, how do you feel?"

he looked like he had been running for a long time, i just looked at him and said "I'M A GIRL!" he looked at me like i was crazy and said "of course you are a girl what else shut you be?"

i sat up and i didn't fall down again, then i said "I SHOULD BE A GUY SO WHY AM I GIRL?!" he looked at me shocked and said "so you are Luffy and you are a guy?" I looked at him with my best obvious face "yes i am Luffy and i am, no, i was a guy"

he sat down next to me and said "do you know how this happened to you?" I looked down and said "no i don't know BUT I WANNA BE A BOY AGAIN AND!!" i got interrupted by the room bumping up "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

I asked him, he looked at me concerned "it was just a wave, don't worry about it okey?"

I didn't believe him and i stood up but when i got off the bed i fell down, then the doctor ran up to me and helped me up, then he said "you shouldn't stand up, go back to the bed" i pushed him away and said "THERE IS SOME THING HAPPENING AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WERE I AM! AND WHAT HAPPENING TO ME?!"

He looked down at the ground and then at me "I'll tell you where you are and what's going on up stairs but i can't tell you what as happened to you, but first you have to go to the bed"

I nodded and then he helped me to the bed, then he said "well, we are being attacked by the marine's" I looked at him and said "MARINE'S?!?!are they many? and can i get food, IM HUNGRY!"

he looked at me confused and said "there are 7 marine's out side and one of them is a Marine vice admiral, Monkey D. Garp" i smiled and he asked me "why are you smiling? we are under an attack...."

I looked at him still smiling "he's my grandpa" his jaw dropped to the floor and he screamed "YOUR GRAMPA?!"

I smiled my big smile, after a few seconds he finally got his mouth closed and then i asked "but where am i? who are you? and can i eat?" he smiles and said "of course you can eat"

i lifted my arms up and screamed "YAY" Then he said "but I'm Dr. Core and I'm in the revolutionary army" my eyes widened and i opened my mouth, it was opened as wide as possible and then i screamed "THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY"?!"

  Sorry that this past was not really about Luffy as a girl but the next on is going to be more about Luffy and i hope you like this chapter, BYE

Blacky13~