!?Dragon?!

Warning I'm not the best at English so bear with me, WARNING SPOILERS and thanks for 64 im so happy people like my book but have fun reading the book

He just smiled while i had my mouth on the floor, and then a wave or something hit the ship and i fell on Dr. Blue. (i call him that because he has blue hair) When i fell on him i looked up and saw his face was red "why is your face red?" he looked away "em.....you...em you should lay back on the bed" his face was still red i just laid down and i looked up at his face and it was no longer red "why was your face red? WAIT that happens some times to Sanji, hm"

he just looked down and then said "em yeah, sorry about that but who is Sanji?"I looked up "he's my crew mate and the chef of our crew" he looked up at me and said "your cook?" I smiled "yeah, he's one of my crew mates" he walked to his table and went through some things in his drawer, then he came back with some papers, sat down and showed me the papers, they were wanted posters of us "is this Sanji? black leg Sanji?" 

I looked at him and smiled " yup that's him!" then he said "so these are your crew mates? " I nodded and then all of the sudden someone walked to the room, it was Sabo and some girl i don't know "so you're awake Luffy" then the girl said "or are you Luffy?" i plopped up and said "I'M LUFFY BUT WHO ARE YOU?"

She just laughed at me then i fell back on the bed "as energetic as always Luffy" I smiled then Dr. blue said "don't sit up or stand up again okey" I nodded and then Sabo and the girl walked to me and sat next to me "so Luffy do you know how you got in that cell and how you became a girl?"

I looked at him and said "no i don't know any thing, but i remember waking up and see the cell, then crazy eyes and THE BOB came and put stickers on me and then you came" he looked at the girl and then me "the bob and crazy eyes?" I nodded "do you know crazy eyes real name and the bob's real name?"

I tried to remember but all i can think about is food "the bob is just THE BOB and crazy eyes, i don't remember it was LOOOONG and I'm HUNGRY!!!!!" Sabo smiled and looked at the girl "Koala can you ask the cook to make a really big dinner" she nodded and walked out "so Luffy do you know where you are?" i just looked up "hm I'm in a ship......WAIT I REMEMBER IM ON THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY SHIP"

he laughed at me and then said "yes Luffy, you are on the revolutionary army ship, haha" i looked at him and realized "SABO" I jumped on him and gave him a hug "wow haha it's been a while, hasn't it?" I looked up and then i smelled "MEAT, I SMELL MEAT!!"

I jumped up and fell on my face "ow that hurt but it was a soft landing, JEY" Dr. Blue ran to me and said "you should really stop doing that" I looked up at him and laughed then Sabo joined in and laughed, I went back up on the bed and sat there staring on the door, then Dr. Blue broke the silence and asked Sabo "Sabo, are we still under attack?"

Sabo looked at him and said "no, we are safe" Dr. Blue smiled and said "but how did we get out of it?" Sabo smiled and said "we went flying by Garp" i bursted out of laughter, they just smiled at me and then dr. Blue said "well, how did that happen?" He said that in a playful tone "with love, I think" after he said that we all laughed like crazy, after that Koala walked in with SOOOOO much food it looks so GOOODDDD, i started drooling and said with stars in my eyes "IT LOOKES SOOOOO GOOD" then Koala said "go on, eat" after she said that i started eating this delicious food

Sabo's pov

Luffy looked so happy and cute WAIT CUTE?!Luffy isn't cute wait he is not AAAAAAAAAAAA , Koala looked at me like i was crazy and then said "i have no idea what is happening to you but we should tell dragon about his son, ill go call him " I stopped my weird thing and said "I think we should go to head quarters and tell him about his son in person" she tilted her head to the side and said "why?" I looked up and said "well i don't think he would believe us if we told him, he just has to see Luffy"she stood there and nodded "I'm going to tell Mark to head to the headquarters " (Mark boards the ship) i nodded and looked at happy Luffy eating.

~few minutes later of my laziness~

Luffy's pov

"aaaaa that was GOOD" i patted my belly and smiled, then i heard "LAND AHEAD" After someone said that, Sabo stood up and said "Luffy i'm going to check where we are, okey?" i nodded at him and he left the room, then Dr. Blue said "i think we are here" i looked at him confused and said "here where?"

he looked at me and said "at the headquarters" i didn't remember what place. He must have seen i was confused, and he laugh at me "what so funny?" i said with my WHAT face, he stopped laughing and said "i think we are at the base" i tilted my head and said "the bas-" then i remembered "THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY?!?!" He just laughed and said "you already forgot" i looked away and said "nooooooo" he just kept laughing.

Sabo's pov

Like i thought "we are home" Koala looked at me and said "did you say something?" I smiled and said "nah, nothing" she just smiled and said "okey, but are you going to tell dragon?" after she said that someone said "tell me what" we jumped up and looked behind us and we both screamed "DRAGON?!"

Hope you had fun reading I'm really happy if you liked this chapter but ill try my best at updating soon bye

Blacky13~