Hangover... :(

The morning after the party Cassie woke up around nine to the smell of bacon, pancakes and coffee. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. She didn't recognize where she was. It was a nice house. Pictures on the wall of parents with a young child. There was a piano in the corner of the room. There was a television set on the wall with a table a few feet in front of it. The floor was carpeted. It looked like typical soccer mom's house. Cssie got up from the couch she had been on and walked towards where the smell was coming from.

"Morning sunshine." Colton smiled as he put pancakes onto a plate. "Sleep well?"

"How are you so happy this early?" She slummped down into a chair and burried her face into her arms that rested on the table. "Got any advil? Or alcohol?"

"Hangover?" He chuckled as he set a cup in front of her and two pills next to the cup. "No alcohol sorry. But here's some coffee and advil."

She took a sip of the coffee and swallowed the two advil. "I'm gonna go have a cigarette," She stood up and walked out of the kitchen. She walked back in a few seconds later and ressumed the same postion she was in before. "Fuck. My. Life."

"No cigarettes?"

She shook her head without lifting it. A couple of minutes later Colton spoke. "Want bacon with your pancakes?"

"Vegetarian" was all she responded with.

"That's cool. I didn't know that about you." He set a plate of pancakes and a bottle of syrup in front of her.

"You don't know anything about me." She drowned her pancakes in syrup and stabbed them with a fork and took a bite.

"I know you have a sweet tooth. I can tell by the amount of syrup on your pancakes." He laughed. "I know you smoke, drink, and do drugs. I know you have a daughter and that you love her."

"That's what everyone knows about me."

"I'd like to get to know you better."

"Too bad. I'm difficult to get to know." She stood up and pushed her chair in. She poured the scraps of her food into the trashcan and left the plate in the sink. "I'll see you around."

"Your leaving?"

"Yeah. See you at school." She waved and with that she was gone.