Collided Worlds

PROLOGUE:

Hi I am Jasmine Laura O’Neil, an 18-year-old girl. But I am no ordinary girl. I am “Mysterious Girl” to be exact. I don’t consider my-self a superhero but I try to keep the world safe. But now my family and I are in trouble. What happened, you may ask. Well for starters I am stuck in my safe- room, which is in the basement, and a group of drug dealers and murderers are after me trying to kill me. The reason that they are after me is because not only have I, along-side with my team, have stopped them numerous times but this time we managed to put their boss’ son, who is one of the top 10 wanted on Interpol’s list, behind bars. And now their boss is after my family and friends. Why don’t I use my powers against them? Well they made sure that I wouldn’t. How did they do it? They somehow found a meteor that had fallen 50 years ago. That meteor was once a part of Jupiter’s crust. And in side it contains this piece of orange metallic substance that when mixed with certain compounds create a liquid that when given to a person with super powers can cause temporary loss of the powers. And they have injected me with that liquid causing me to loss all of my powers temporarily. Apparently he knows what my weakness is. But on the bright-side if I stay away from them long enough I can regain my powers. And that is why I am ‘stuck’ in my ‘safe-room’. And my one hope is my friend Brook.

A/N: um.....guys please tell me your opinions. I would love to know what you think about it so i can continue. thank you very much. oh and if anyone is willing to help me out i would be so very greatful i need an editor and an illustrator. and again thank you. And i changed the story a bit so the title isn't the same anymore. I did this because my friend and I decided putting our stories together. I will soon put her proluge on here but until then please have patience. Thank you so much. there is a pic of jasmine