Chapter 18- What do you mean I've been lied to?

Mason’s point of view-

“Alright, it’s time to go,” one of the guards said.

“Alright,” I said, we were all heading to the parking lot and both Hailey and Michael were distracting the guards while I casually looked around for D. once I spotted him with some of our other friends I nodded slightly.

“Hailey take Alex to the car, I have to speak with these guys for a sec,” I said as I handed Hailey the keys.

“Alright, come on Alex,” Hailey said as she leaded Alex away.

Once they were out of hearing range I turned around and smirked as I saw the guards.

“Guys I-“I was cut off by D’s guards coming out of nowhere and instantly knocking Brad’s guards out cold.

“Nice Kevin,” I commented, I like how they work, clean and cut.

“Thanks,” he smiled.

“Right, now we’ll meet you at D’s place,” I said as Michael and I walked over to the car. Cayden wasn’t with us because he was spying on Brad to make sure he wouldn’t decide to all of a sudden come meet us un-expectantly.

Hailey and Alex were already waiting for us in the back of the car, so Michael and I just slipped in and left as soon as possible.

“Um Brad called and he said we could be out for another couple hours, he’s really busy today,” I lied.

“Cool, so where we going?” Alex asked.

“To a friend’s house, it’ll be fun, plus better for you since you know him,” Michael said.

“I know this person?” she asked.

“Yup, we call him D, you guys go way back,” I said.

“Ok…” she said.

Alex’s point of view-

I wonder why Brad never told me this so called D person, maybe it just slipped his mind, but oh well I was going to meet D and maybe he could tell me stories of when we were friends.

Cayden’s point of view-

I was assigned to keep Brad from going to where the others were at the mall. I was spying on Brad and so far he wasn’t doing anything interesting, that was until the afternoon when he got a visitor.

I was in a tree using my werewolf sight to spy on him, since there were windows everywhere it was easy to see what he was doing. Before I knew it I saw something both disgusting and useful for us. I whipped out my phone and took some pics, before I called Mason.

“What’s up Cayden,” he said.

“I’m about to send you something very useful to us at the moment,” I said before I hung up. I sent him the pics and while I was at it I texted Brad to let him know we were going to be out for another couple hours, through the windows I saw him look at his phone and smile while he texted back.

Couple seconds later I got a text, ‘no problem I have tons of work to do anyway,’ he said. Yeah he was getting busy alright, busy for round two.

I jumped down from the tree and ran in inhuman speed to D’s house. When I got there everyone was already there. I knocked on the door and two seconds later Hailey opened the door. We walked to the living room where I saw Alex in the corner hugging her crying while Mason and D were trying to calm her down but she wasn’t listening.

“No, no, NO! I have no siblings, and you’re all liars! Brad is my mate and he is the father of my baby! That Jason guy is the reason I couldn’t be with my mate! He is a monster!” she screamed as she ran past me and into a random room, slamming it closed and locking it.