Chapter 7- Gone Too Far.....

Alex’s Point of view-

I made my decision………

I drove all the way to his pack house.

I knocked and Trevor answered, “Is Jason home?” I asked. This ass I would beat it if I weren’t here to talk to Jason.

“Yeah he’s in his room,” he said.

I walked in and followed Jason’s scent all the way to his room.

I knocked….no response. Weird. I opened the door and found a half-naked girl in front of Jason’s bed with him looking at her. He looked up and his eyes widened, “Alex this is not what it looks like,” he said as he pushed the slut out of the way and came towards me who was already in tears. I shook my head,

“I can’t believe this! Why is it me who always finds you in these type of situations?!” I yelled as I backed away from him. He grabbed my hands and tried to explain, “I can’t believe I actually came here to give you another chance,” I cried and ran down the hall. Right before I got to the stairs muscular arm grabbed my waist and yanked me back.

“Alex calm down, let me explain,” he whispered in my ear. I tried to calm down but the tears or the sobs wouldn’t stop, he just pulled me closer to his chest. He turned me around so I was facing him, “Alex look at me, I wasn’t doing anything with that slut, she came into my room with a robe on and just started taking her clothes off. Alex I’ m trying to reunite with you so why would I ruin it by sleeping with someone else?” he said, gosh I feel like such a bitch! I saw the truthfulness behind his words and that made me cry even more because he deserved someone better than me. He took my hand and led me to his room where the skank was sitting on his bed.

“Get the fuck out of here Brenda,” Jason growled. She looked at him seductively but when she saw me her face hardened and she glared at me.

“Who the hell is she? And why don’t you want to be with me. Jason I thought we had something before,” she said.

“Brenda get out what we had two years ago is over, get over yourself and go find someone else, because this guy right here is taken,” Jason said as he gave my hand a little squeeze which made me smile a little. Brenda huffed and left the room giving me death glares and me giving them back. We walked over and sat on his bed with his hand still in mine.

“So you’re giving me another chance,” he said.

“I came here to let you explain yourself,” I said.

“Ok look that day was the best day of my life up until Lucy pulled me into a janitor’s closet and put a spell on me, she cast a spell on me, I would never hurt you intentionally Alex,” he explained.

So he’s telling me the truth, this was the same explanation Melinda gave me.

“When I saw you leave I was devastated, I didn’t come out of my room for two months and when I did I remembered you were gone so there wasn’t any point in being out if you weren’t by my side,” he started to cry.

“And when I saw the pictures of you on the internet with that son of a b*tch, I cried and went on a bloody rampage, my dad had to lock me in a cell for a week because me and my wolf couldn’t calm down. We wanted to go to you and find you, my wolf wanted to find you and show you who you belonged to but I calmed him of that. This whole day I’ve had to restrain my wolf on a tight leash just so he wouldn’t kill that mutt or claim you in front of everyone,” he explained, I was thinking about how different this would have been if I would have never stupidly left that day without giving him an explanation and I guess I took too long to answer because before I knew it Jason was on his knees crying.