Chapter 20- What's Happening?

Katrina’s point of view-

I was slowly starting to wake up, I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry, I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I sighed, but then froze when something shifted next to me; I looked to the side to see someone I have never ever seen in my life! What the hell?! I jumped out of bed, frightened, where were Mason and the others?! I silently walked out of the bedroom and ran downstairs, I looked in the living room and there were teenagers in there, they all turned and bowed, “Luna,” they said. What? Luna? Who?

I ran to the kitchen where I saw Mason and Hailey, “Guys,” I said as I ran and hugged them.

“Woah, Alex what’s wrong?” Hailey asked.

“Where are we? Why was I sleeping with a complete stranger and why are people calling me Luna?” I asked frantically, I wanted to leave!

“Alex we went over this-“Mason was cut off by a slam of a door that made me jump, we all turned and waited as we heard frantic steps running down here. Two seconds later the guy I was in bed with came running through to kitchen entrance. I yelped and hid behind Mason, why don’t I remember anything?!

Everything went quiet; I peered over Mason’s shoulder to see that guy with his eyes locked on me, his eyes turning yellow.

“Mason what’s going on?” I asked frightened as I touched his arm to get his attention.

“Ale-“he was cut off by a possessive growl, next thing I know I’m in another guys arms facing a strong naked chest that was vibrating from the warning growls he was letting off.

“Get off of me you animal!” I growled out as I tried to get out of his arms.

“You’re mine!” he growled.

“I am no one’s! Now let me go!” I yelled as I struggled.

“Alex calm down,” Hailey begged.

“Why?” I asked.

“He’s your mate, that’s why you feel those sparks when your skin touches, why his embrace feels warm and safe, why he’s possessive at the moment, Alex he’s your mate,” Mason explained.

I froze, my mate? I’m pretty sure I would remember my mate, wouldn’t I?

Everything Mason just said is true, but then why don’t I remember him? Why don’t I remember anything?! The arms that tightened around me were the only things that were keeping me from freaking out at the moment, if he’s my mate then I might as well relax, I sighed as I lay my head on his shoulder, he buried his head in my shoulder and inhaled my scent, I felt the tension leaving his body and for some reason that made me both calm and grateful. Once he pulled back I turned around to face Mason and Hailey, but not quite stepping out of my mate’s embrace, all he did was tighten his arms, lay his head on my shoulder and rest his hands on the small baby bump I had? Wait! I froze, baby bump?! I stared wide eyed at it, and gasped. I looked back up at Mason and Hailey.

“Please can someone tell me what’s going on?!” I shouted.

“What do you mean?” they asked.

“Why is it that I only remember you two Michael and Cayden somebody named D, Brad and that’s it, why can’t I remember anything else?!” I asked starting to panic.

“What?” they gasped.

“Jason, we need to find out what happened to Alex, and quick,” Mason said.

“Baby, why don’t you go back to bed,” this guy, who maybe Jason said.

“NO! I want to know what’s happening to me! I want to know why I can’t remember my own mate, why I don’t remember that I’m Luna, that I’m mated, or that I’m pregnant!” I shouted as I stepped away from him and stared at the three in front of me that were wide eyed at my outburst.

“Ok… come on Alex, we can all discuss this in my office,” Jason said as he lead all of us to his office.

“Alright, I think we should call in an elder for this, they may know what’s happening,” Mason said as soon as the door closed.

“I think you’re right, but before we do that let’s see what Alex remembers,” Jason said and they all turned to me.

“Ok, um all that I remember is… waking up meeting Brad, nothing else than him saying he was my mate, then I remember meeting Mason, Hailey, Michael and Cayden, this guy named D he said he was…” I stopped myself that I did remember, he said to keep it a secret, “he said he knew who I was, that’s about it, I can’t remember anything else, I don’t remember who I am, nothing,” I said as I started to cry.

“No, no shh, it’s alright Alex, we’ll find out what’s happening, everything will be alright,” Jason cooed as he wrapped his arms around me. Why do I feel so awkward around him, everyone says he’s my mate, I think he is but why do I feel something in me saying he’s not?

“I need to be alone right now,” I said before I got up and left the office, I walked back to the room I woke up in and locked the door, that’s when I broke down and cried. Who am I?!

Jason’s point of view-

I watched as Alex left that hurt a little bit the fact that she didn’t turn to me; her mate for comfort hurt both me and my wolf.

“I need to contact an elder,” I said as I turned away from Mason and Hailey

“We’ll leave you to do that, and we’ll explain to everyone else what’s going on,” Hailey said. I nodded as I called an elder, once I talked to him and agreed when the best time to come would be I hung up and blinked away tears, why am I crying? I ran upstairs to Alex and my room, “Alex, open the door, I know you’re crying. Please let me make it better,” I begged.

No answer

“Alex?” I asked.

No answer

I slowly checked to see if the door was open and it was, when I opened the door Alex was nowhere in sight, I panicked.

“Alex?” I called as I stepped into the room. Still nothing, I put on a shirt and my shoes, since I was in sweats, and ran outside. I stopped at the sight before me. I saw Alex her in the gazebo. Alex was playing with a little girl, Tulip, she was about two years old and her father was a pack warrior. Alex was laughing and playing with Tulip and I immediately thought of when we would have our pup. I smiled at the thought and walked up to them, but before I could reach them I heard someone calling Alex’s name. I turned around and saw Cayden walking up to us.

“Hey Cayden!” Alex called as he walked up to her from the other side of the gazebo.

“I heard you didn’t wake up right this morning, how are you?” he asked.

“Fine I guess, although I’m as confused as everyone else as to why I can’t remember anything anymore,” she sighed.

“It’ll be ok, now come on, Michael and I wanted to make you something to eat to make you feel better,” he said.

“Alright, Tulip would you like to come?” Alex asked the little girl in her arms.

“No, mommy, I need my mommy,” she said before she ran off.

Then Alex and Cayden walked inside, I admit I was a little jealous and my wolf wanted nothing more than to kick Cayden’s ass or to take Alex up to our room and show her who she belongs to but I held him back and made him remember that Alex isn’t herself right now and we need to be patient. I just hope the elder that was stopping by later would know what’s happening to her…

_________________________________________________________________

Wonder what's happening to Alex? Read and find out, next update tomorrow or friday! 

Silly_girl98