Chapter 15- Um...Do I Know You?

Not Edited****

Alex’s point of view-

“So what do we do now?” I asked as I stared at Brad, I must say he was cute, light brown hair, blue eyes, tall, well built. Dam he was hot! I don’t know why, but it felt wrong thinking of Brad like that, like I was meant to say those things to someone else.

“Now, I have to explain some things to you,” he said as he stood up and grabbed something from his pocket. “These are the pills the doctor prescribed, so you could get your memory back,” he explained and I nodded.

“Please don’t leave the house without me and that’s it,” he smiled.

“Alright I think I can do those two things,” I said.

“Ok, so since you won’t have your memory back for a while, why don’t I tell you what you want to know,” he said.

“Alright, hmm….how did we meet?” I asked.

“Well, your parents died when you were young, and since you were an only child my parents took you in. We never really talked since I was at boarding school, when I would come back I would be too busy with alpha things, but when I turned 16, bam! Turns out you were my mate,” he said.

“Wow, what about our first date?” I asked.

“Well I asked you out, we went out to have a moonlight picnic by the lake, we talked for hours getting to know each other, and by the end of the date I had already marked you,” he smiled.

“What about when we finished the mating process,” I said.

“Well, that came unexpected, we were out on a date again by the lake on our six month anniversary, we walked around and I took you to the cabin my parents owned near there because out of nowhere a huge rainstorm came out of nowhere. We ran in, once we were clean and in dry clothes, we talked in the living room. You put on a slow song and we danced around laughing and playing around, before we knew it we fell on the couch with me on top and you under me, the rest was history,” he said with love and care in his eyes.

“How romantic,” I smiled.

“Yeah,” he chuckled.

For the rest of the night we talked for hours and every minute I felt myself growing on him, he seemed really nice and my type…hmm no wonder he’s my mate. By the time we finished talking he was lying next to me and I was slowly falling asleep. What I didn’t understand why I still have this pang in my chest? I couldn’t even talk to my wolf because I didn’t feel her, it was like she was sleeping or something.

Christian’ point of view-

I was on my laptop trying to locate Alex on the locating device every Firm member has to wear, it a ring with a chip in it, but I can’t find it, it’s like Alex broke it or it got damaged.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Em.

“Head Commanding Officer Christian Dontello,” I answered, although I hated it, it was mandatory even if I was the owner of the Firm.

“Head Female Commanding Officer Emilia Dontello speaking, Christian Tyler and I caught three rouges, we’re heading to the secret HQ interrogating room with them,” she said.

“I’ll be there in five,” I said before I hung up and grabbed the keys to the hummer and left.

About half way to the hidden HQ I got a call from Aiden, “Head Commanding Officer Christian Dontello,” I answered.