Chapter 17- Time Passed

**NOT EDITED**

*****WARNING SOME MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!*****

Mason’s point of view-

Today was the day we would take Alex to D. the day everything went down and I hoped that all went as planned.

“Come on Alex let’s go!” Hailey said.

“Nah, I’m gonna stay with Brad I’m not feeling so well,” Alex said.

“What’s wrong?” Michael asked.

“I feel really tired, so I’m gonna go shopping with Brad another day, but you guys don’t have to stay behind,” she said.

Dammit, now we can’t have the plan.

“Yeah plus, I’m too selfish and I want Alex all to myself,” Brad said as he walked into the living room and wrapped his arms around Alex. I had the urge to kill him on the spot for touching someone that wasn’t his.

“Are you guys sure? We can just wait for you guys and go next week or whenever Alex is feeling better,” I said.

“No its fine, you guys go,” Alex insisted.

“Alright, we’ll be back in a few hours,” I said and the guys have me puzzled looks, but this might be the only opportunity I have to talk to D and come up with another plan.

“Bye!” they said as we left.

Alex’s point of view-

“I have you all to myself now,” Brad said.

“Yeah...” I trailed off.

“What do you want to do?” he asked.

“Can we watch movies?” I asked.

“Anything for you babe,” he said as he pulled us to the couch and then picked out a movie.

When the movie started I immediately snuggled to Brad and he in return wrapped his arms around me.

“What movie is this?” I asked, not like I would remember since I can barely remember anything these days, I don’t know if these pills the doctor gave me are working, but Brad said they take a few days or week to start working properly, so I left it at that.

“White chicks,” he grinned.

“Is it a comedy?” I asked.

“Yup, the best movie out there, by the time the movie ends you’ll be peeing your pants,” he chuckled.

For the next two hours both me and Brad were laughing really hard, I was rolling on the floor next to  Brad holding my stomach.

“That’s the best funny movie ever! He was like somebody get this jiggaboo away from me,” I laughed.

“What about the part where they said, “Oh what a beautiful chocolate man,” oh god that was hilarious,” I laughed even more because Brad did a girly voice when he said that.

After about half an hour trying to calm down a little we were back on the couch trying to figure out what other movie to watch.

“How about the conjuring,” Brad said as he put the DVD in.

“Is it a scary movie?” I asked.

“Yeah, but don’t be scared I’ll protect you,” he said as he puffed out his chest and flexed his arms, I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“Sure,” I mumbled.

“I missed this,” Brad whispered softly after a while of us watching the movie.