Chapter 21- Staying Away?

Jason's point of view-

"Jason the elder is here," Lana said to me as she entered my office.

"Send him in and please go get Alex and phone Daniel for me will ya?" i asked.

"Sure, be back later," she said and two minutes later Elder Fredic entered. 

"Elder, thank you so much for coming," i said as i shook it hand and gestured for him to sit down.

"Yes well your case seemed very interesting," he said.

"I know and we're all just worried we don't know what's happened to my mate. i wish she was back to her old self, but i know that we all have to be patient," i explained.

"Don't worry, if i can figure out what's happened to your mate than hopefully everything will be back to normal," the elder smiled. 

"Thank you," i smiled. 

a few minutes later of small talk Daniel and Alex entered the office. 

Alex seemed weary of the elder and then her eyes moved to me. i smiled encouragingly  at her and hesitantly, very hesitantly she moved around my desk and came over to me sitting in my lap. i was momentarily shocked, but it quickly went away as i wrapped my arms tightly around her and rubbed her baby bump. She soon relaxed into me and we both sighed in conent.

"Ok, i really don't want to ruin this moment especially when you just your mate and child back Jason, but i need to get a look at Alex," elder Fredric said. i was about to growl at him for ruining the moment but i had to remind myself that he was here to help Alex.

i sighed sadly and let her go. She got up and went to sit on the couch where the elder had told her to go sit on. Elder Fredric took off his glasses and all of a sudden there was a bright blue shine in the room that made all except the elder and Alex cringe and cover our eyes. We would all be freaked out if it wasn't for the fact that elder are chosen for the same fact that they somehow get powers. 

After a couple more minutes the shine went away from the elder's eyes and he put his glasses back on. 

"So elder do you know what's wrong?" i asked as i went to sit next to Alex, but the elder's arm prevented me from doing so.

i growled, "I don't recommend you get near her right now," he said not moving his eyes away from Alex as she looked like she was about to faint. 

"And why not?" i asked. 

i noticed Daniel had gotten a glass of water from the stand next to the couch and handed it to Alex. 

After a few minutes of the elder not moving his eyes away from Alex and all of us waiting for him to answer. 

"She's under a spell," he said simply. Alex gasped, but Daniel and i looked at the elder in confusion. 

"A spell? Wh-How did this happen?" i asked confused out of my mind.

"I'm not sure how, but it seems like Alex has been under a spell from the night she left your side. The spell is derfinately powerful, so this was no mere witch who did it," he said. 

"Um.. Alex why don't you go lie down you seem like you're about to faint," i said. 

She nodded and stood up walking out without a word. 

Alex's point of view-

As soon as i left the office i went in search of Mason, i needed to talk to D, for some reason something is urging me to tell him this.

"Mason, i need to meet up with D now," i said as i entered his room.

"Let me call him," Mason said as he got off his bed and called him. Ten minutes later Mason and I were in the parking lot of a cafe. We saw D go in and we in after him.

"Hey D," i smiled as i hugged him.

"Hey Andria, so what's this meeting for?" he asked once we sat down.

"An elder came by today to examine me and see if he could tell what i have," i said.

"And?" D urged. 

"I'm under a spell," i said and he and Mason gasped.

"The elder said that it was no mere witch who did this, it was a powerful one. Jason told me to go lie down but there was something urging me to tell you this, i don't know why," i explained. 

D was silent for a second, "I-I have to go, i'll help as much as i can, but right now i need to do something," he said in a rush.

"Ok, um i'll see you soon," i waved as he left without a goodbye. 

"What the heck?" Mason said as he stared after Derek's car which was heading out of town. 

"I hope he knows something that will help me," i sighed as we headed back to the pack house.

D's point of view-

it can't be her! Please moon goddess it can't be her! She wouldn't do this to me, but of course she would, she hates me. Ever since i rejected her, this has to be her doing. But mate or not you do not mess with my family! 'i will find you and you will pay for harming my sister,' i mentally promised as i headed back to my place to concentrate on where i could frind her. 

Jason's point of view-

"Can you help us find whoever did this?" Daniel asked once we were seated back at my desk.

"I can try to track down the magic, but it won't be simple. i may have to stay here some time to examine Alex and the power within her," he said.

"You can stay a long as you'd like just please help us," i said.

"I will return tomorrow with my things and once i've reported to the other elders that i won;t be of services to the toher wolves for a while," he said as he got up. Daniel and i shook his hand after thanking him for coming and helping us out.

he was at the door with his hand on the knob when he called my name.

"Yes?" i asked.

"I know this will be hard for you to understand, but...you'll have to stay away from Alex until the spell is broken," he said.

"What?!" i roared my wolf already going out of control.

"The spell has a glitch in it," he said.

"Which is?" Daniel urged.

"All i know is that he can't be near her right now, there is something in the spell that has consequences if he does. i'll come tomorrow with a book of spells, then we'll be able to figure out which spell this is and what type of witch magic was used. Just get some guards on her and don't go near her, i'm sorry Jason, but for now, this is what's best," he said before he left.

_____________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRYYYY!!!!!! I know it's been forever since i last updated! But i've been busy with school, but now that i'm on vacation i'll have more time to update.

This book is about half way done and it's getting to the good parts! An upcoming war! New discoveries! New Characters and some shocking news! Please continue reading! 

Comment.....Vote....Follow.....Enjoy!!

silly_girl98