Chp 23

Zoha's P.O.V

It's ruksati day... I am happy, nervous, sad... Ya Allah Maddy m so scared....

Relax zoh don't panic darling... Everything will be alright..

Go and change ur dress.... Beautians are on their way.. Common get up now and go..

I went and changed into beautiful red lehenga with golden work on it....

Makeup artist came and did my makeup.... After that I wore a beautiful diamond necklace which mohsin's mom gifted me on my wedding day... With diamond earing...

I wore them and it was looking really beautiful with it... I wore my red bangles and other jewelery...

At last Maddy set my dupatta beautifully....

After 1 was done I wore my golden heels...

Wow Masha Allah jiju is going to fall in love again... Maddy started to tease me....

Ohho look someone is blushing...

Okk stop Maddy... And she started laughing

The ruksati party's venue was near by my home so I sat in my car and reached within 10 minutes

------------------------------

It was a great day I really enjoyed alot with my friends and family

After having dinner mohsin and other gents came to ladies section...

Me and mohsin posed for the picture, we cut the cake and enjoyed alot...

--------------------------

The car journey to my house to my new house was silent... But peaceful

I was still crying he hold my hand gave it a little squeeze and made me believe that he is there with me always...

We reached to our house her family welcomed me by showering Rose petals on us...

Aunty made us sit on the swing which was fully decorated with white and purple colour flowers....

Her cousins came with sweets... Aunty asked us to feed each other those sweets....

He fed me first... I was about to take sweet from the sweet box when aunty asked me to take the left over piece of sweet from mohsin which I had just now...

I shyly took from his hand and fed him the sweet...

After that aunty said me that all other fun games and all will be tomorrow morning and asked mohsin's cousin to take me to his room and left from there

When we were about to go one of her cousin asked mohsin to carry me to the room....

And mohsin happily agreed while my heart beat fasten...

He carried me in his arms to our room while his cousins were clicking pics and teasing us while we both were lost at looking each other...

When we reached near the door his cousins stopped us and asked for money...

Mohsin without wasting any time gave the money and we both went inside the room....

The room was so beautiful on the entrance of the room there were rose petals on the floor....

The bed was decorated with many beautiful flowers...

There were candles every where...

Mohsin asked me to remove my sandles and I did he hold my hand and we started walking by saying Bismillah..

So did you liked our room???

Yes Masha ALLAH it's beautiful 😍

---------------------------

Mohsin see this  (I showed him my hand where he's initial was written with my initial)

He smiled looking at it and kissed my palm where our initial was beautifully printed on my hand...

Mrs khan I have something for you..

And whats that Mr khan?

He hold my hand and made me walk towards the dressing table...

He made me sit on the chair...

And made me wear a beautiful chain with ZM initial on the pendent

Mohsin it's so beautiful 😍

Not more than you my love... And he kissed my forehead...

Zoha..

Yes mohsin..

Can you give me water from that table..

Sure... I walked towards the table where glass and jug filled with water...

As soon as I went there I saw a envelope where it was written

FOR MY MRS..

I smiled and saw mohsin standing beside me and motioned me to open the envelope...

I opened the envelope and saw something which made speechless...

Mohsin these...

Yes zohh...

I want to start this beautiful start of my life by performing umrah with you.....

I kept the umrah ticket on the bed and immediately hugged mohsin...

I love you mohsin...

I love you tooo zoha....

---- Hijabi gal