Chp 7

Zoha's P.O.V

After all that happened... I wasn't able to concentrate in class today so I thought to fresh up my mood I went to madiha's house today.... She just stay 20mins away from my house... Yet I don't come much to her place... Just some times I came....

I went to her house... Said my asalamu alaikum to aunty.... After that we both went to her room and offered our salah... Aunty gaved us lunch to eat... We had our lunch happily talking...

She was going to a wedding tomorrow so she was deciding what to wear for the wedding... So I went to her window... Open it... And sat their enjoying the view.... After Few minutes... A couple came out from a house they were having tears in their eyes... I was wondering what had happened... I asked madiha.. Why are they crying and who are they...

She came near window saw them and said... They are my neighbor.. Their son is going out for studies for 3 or 4 years something so he might be living today so that's why....

Ohh okkk... I again started looking at the family and the person I saw in front of me... Made me remind all those memory of yesterday which I came here to forgot...

But wait... Does this means mohsin is going from here....?

Yaa Allah... I felt like someone is pricking my heart....

As he sat in the taxi and the taxi started... And going far from me I felt like he had taken a part of me with him....

I didn't realized when I started crying gazing the place where he was standing when madiha came and asked me... Heyy zohh what happened why are you crying???

Nothing Maddy... I guess something went into my eyes.. Acha anyways it's too late I need to go home I will see soon Allah Hafiz....

I quickly wore my abaya and wore my niqaab and drove to home....

Mohsin's P.O.V

While I was living mom and dad were showing that they won't cry... But I know they went out of the house to flow their emotions....

I took dadi's in my hand and was walking slowly with her... As her legs are weak..... I went out and drove to the airport....

After sitting in the plane... I closed my eyes and her beautiful face came in front of me... My zoha....

Zoha I promise you to wait for you.... In sha ALLAH this 4 years will soon fly away... And in sha ALLAH I will make you my mine my love....

--- Hijabi gal