Chp 14

Mohsin's P.O.V

Its been almost an year since I started working here... I was working on a new project when a peon came and said me that boss is calling...

I got up and went towards the boss cabin... I knock and said asalamu alaikum may I come in...

Walikum asalam mohsin come sit....

I sat on the chair and asked yes sir you called me??

Yes.. Moshin it's been one year I have seen you working so hard... And you even work extra hours sometimes... I am really impressed from you... And till yet you haven't taken any leave..... I must say you are a hard working child....

Jazak ALLAH khair sir...

You know I don't have any child I always wanted to handover my work to my child but now I had thought to handover my business to someone who deserves all these... And I have found that person and its you mohsin...

I have seen your love towards Allah.... The way you try to follow all the sunnah of prophet Mohammed (pbuh)...
Your hardwork... Your nature.. So I want to give you my business I want to handover it to you and I am sure you will be take this business really far my child....

I was schoked would be a small thing..... I didn't know what to say or do....

Sir... I am very thankful that you are doing so much for me... But I cant do this because I want to set up a business all on my own....

Child you will be handling all these on your own it's all yours now... And you deserve these.. You are not getting anything ready made... Your faith, your hardwork, your passion, everything made you a person you deserve all these.. Please do accept it....

After thinking so much I accepted... Ok Sir.. I am ready to accept these company as my own.... I will be really thankful for my whole life...

Dont be... Because I had accepted you as my child... So a father never do any favor on his son right....

Sign these papers and then let me introduce all our new owner of these company

I signed the paper and went down with sir...

Ladies and gentlemen attention please.... I want to share something with you all.... Today is my last day of these company as I am getting retired today.... So From now onwards your new boss will be Mr. Mohsin Yusuf khan....

Everyone where clapping their hands for me.... All came and congratulate me..... It's the most beautiful feeling.... But My mission is not yet completed...

I directly went towards prayer room and offered 2 rakat nafil Sukhrane ki Namaz....

I thank my Allah....

I Skype my family and told them these news they all were beyond happy.....

After my Isha salah I came home, got freshed and started writing in my dairy

Dear zoha,

Its the most beautiful day of my life.... I can't believe I am the owner of a company.... My trust in Allah is growing day by day.... 1 year is remaining zoha... In sha ALLAH I will be back soon... But my mission is not yet completed.... I have 12 months now in sha ALLAH I will complete them soon.... I still don't deserve you my love because I didn't set up these company in sha ALLAH soon I will do it..... I miss you so much soon to be Mrs zoha mohsin khan......

---- Hijabi gal