Chp 20

Zoha's P.O.V

Wedding preparation has been started all are very happy.... But I really don't know what I am doing..... I don't know if I will be able to keep everyone happy.... As soon as the time is coming near I feel like I am losing everything.....

Mohsin where are you please come back..... Tomorrow is my nikah..... I don't want to become anyone's wife rather than yours....

Yaa Allah help me.... I am tried of doing acting of fake happiness....

Mohsin you told me that you will come one day to take me.... Then Where are you??? You lied to me mohsin..... Come back please mohsin... Come back.....

I cried so much.... My eyes have become puffy.... Everyone thinks its all because I am thinking about my rukhsati.... I don't even have anyone to share my feelings

When I told madiha about all these from that day she is so quiet.... We didn't met much.... And now her mobile phone is switched off since 3 days....

Ya Allah I am so worried for her.... Please Allah do something...

I don't know what will happen tomorrow..... Ya Allah Whatever is good for all of us please do that...

I know you won't do bad with anyone because you always do whatever is good for everyone

May be behind all these there might be something good....

I have to think positive in sha ALLAH everything will be positive....

I got up and went to take shower... After taking shower I came out saw mumma sitting on bed...

Wear this dress and get ready fast.... Mehendi function will start soon...

Okk

Mom was about to go when I asked her...

Mumma did madiha came today any news about her

Beta don't worry shahveer went to her house and her parents said that she had gone somewhere for some urgent work she will be there tomorrow for your nikah okk

Hmmmm

After mom went I wore the dress and applied kajal to hide my red puffy eyes...

I went down and saw the whole house is decorated... All are so happy...

Mumma came and took me to a place to sit which was beautifully decorated with white and pink rose....

I sat there and there were 2 ladies who started applying mehendi on my hand

All were enjoying... Applying mehendi to each other... Taking selfies....

One of the lady asked me the groom's name....

Write M....

Okkk

I am sorry maruf but mohsin's name has already written on my heart....

The wedding day

After fajar I went to sleep because my head was paining too much....

When I woke up I realized it's 11am I slept for 5 hours and no one wake me up...

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.... I saw mom and dad in kitchen talking about something and there were tears in their eyes.... I went towards them and asked them what happened???

They said... Nothing... We are really proud of you.... You are bestest daughter any parents can ask.... It's just you will go today far from us that's why we are upset...

Come and have breakfast....

After breakfast I went to take shower.... After shower I came out I saw Maddy was there....

I immediately hugged her and cried my heart out

Shhh it's ok zoiii everything will be alright okk don't worry

I... I want mohsin back

Zoiii don't worry just trust Allah he will do everything right okay

Mom came and informed me that nikah will be taking place in 3 hours so I need to get ready....

Maddy its so difficult for me... Just do something yaar....

Zoiii now its not the time to say all these now get up and go and wear your wedding dress... Beaution Will be coming anytime...

In 3 hours I get completely ready.... But there is no happiness in my heart.....

Ya Allah please do something.... Please help me out....

Mom and dad came and said.... Masha ALLAH you are really looking beautiful my princess....

Madiha put these veil on zoha.... Qazi sahab is about to come....

Madiha put the veil on me.... And I couldn't control myself.... Tears Made their way.... Mohsin I am sorry I couldn't be loyal to you.... But I really love you and will always be loving you....

Qazi sahab came and started the nikah

Do you zoha farooqui daughter of Yusuf farooqui accept mohsin khan as your husband?

I couldn't believe my ears what I heard.... I am hallucinating things Maddy squeezed my hand and asked me to say

Again Qazi sahab repeated

Do you zoha farooqui daughter of Yusuf farooqui accept mohsin khan as your husband?

I... I do

And Qazi sahab asked 2 more times and I said I.. Do

After all went out after congratulating me I removed my veil and asked Madiha

To whom I am married???

She gave me her billion dollar smile and said

Your Mohsin khan....

--- Hijabi gal

So how was today's update please please do comment and share your happiness 😉

This is my last update before Ramadan...

Ramadan Mubarak to all in advance 🎊🎊

Please don't waste this precious month by wasting your time on wattpad...

Do lots of ibadat....

Remember me in your precious prayer 💜

Ramadan Mubarak once again ❤

Till next update

Allah hafiz ❤💜