Chp 3

Moshin's P.O.V

I got up at 7:30 today I couldn't believe I got up this early today.... Today I am going to find out about that girl of my dream.... 😍

I quickly did my daily routine.... Wore White t-shirt.. Black jacket on it with blue jeans... I wore my watch... Took my goggles and headed down stairs... I said my asalamu alaikum to mom and dad.... And sath next to dad..

Dad.... I said

Yes beta... Is everything alright you got up this early today I am surprised....

Yess even I am suprise how come a person can get up early... Who can even open his eyes before 9.... Didn't you checked the time is 8am not 9am... Mom said...

I laughed and scratch my neck and said nothing happened it just I got up early today...

Umm dad can you please tell me is there any farooqui mansion you know??

Farooqui mansion... It's 20 mins away from our home... You don't know?

No dad actually yesterday I saw that mansion and I liked it so just asked you...

Okk...

Dad do you them personally?

No I don't know much about them I met Mr. Farooqui once or twice... He is a really great person and a loyal business man as well... He is very religious person.... Masha ALLAH

Mrs. Farooqui is your mom's friend...

Ohh mom you know them??

No son me and Mrs. Farooqui aren't in touch now she was my school friend... Yet we stay near by but didn't got a chance to meet and I don't even have her number...

Ohhh... Who else are there in their family???

Son why you are so interested in their family?? That to you asking this time I mean remember one day you got up early... You didn't talked to anyone you were just shouting and arguing with everyone.... And Today you are talking to us plus you even got ready.... Tell me what you are hiding from us...

Hahah mom yaa I remember that day but I was small that time.. And just I got up early today...

Mom tell na who all are there in their family...

Ummm... I see you are grown up now... Anyways there are 4 members in their house... Mr and Mrs farooqui and their two children..... Zoha Is their elder daughter and their younger son's name I don't remember....

Okk mom jazak ALLAH khair....

Zoha farooqui... Such a beautiful name.... My heart beat got fast when mom took her name...

I got up too see my dadi and share her everything....as soon as I open her door I saw her sleeping...

So I went to my room I sat on the bed.... A whisper her name zoha.... It felt so good...

I quickly searched on the social media zoha farooqui.... But unfortunately her account is private.... I wanted to see her beautiful face....

I search Mr farooqui's name on Google and studied about their family....

After searching for 2 hours I got to know many things about them... Her dad is really a big business man... She belongs to a rich family... And they are very religious Masha ALLAH..

I quickly dial my best friend's number sufiyan... And told him about everything....

He asked me to meet him tomorrow.... So I agreed and disconnected the call....

I went to a bazaar and did lots of shopping for her...

I brought a ring.... Shoes.... And a pretty red scarf for her....

It was really a beautiful day....

----Hijabigal

In next chapter there will be some romance of our ZOMO (Zoha and mohsin) and moshin will do something which will be unexpected.... Keep guessing what it will be 😉

Till next update Allah hafiz ❤