Chp 5

Zoha's P.O.V

As I was about to enter the house I saw him.... I don't if I am hallucinating or he is really in front of me.... I pinched myself and reality hit me... Yes he is actually sitting in front of my parents.... But wait what he is doing over here.... But what he said made me shocked

Uncle.. I.. I love her....

Whom did he love her... I felt like my heart is ready to broke into pieces but what my dad said made me more shocked

Stand up and leave this place right now..... I don't have a problem if you are rich or poor but you are poor from heart you don't offer daily prayers how can I or anyone can expect anything from you....

He came here for me???? It means he love me??? But he doesn't offer salah.... Ya Allah my head is paining now....

Just get out and remember one thing stay away from my daughter.... She deserves much better than you...

Dad shouted him so badly.... Listening All that tears made their way....

In few minutes he was standing in front of me....

I was staring him shamelessly when I realized what I am doing is wrong I lowered my gaze...

But what he said was enough for me to have my headache more worse....

Zoha... My name is mohsin khan... The day I saw you I felt something for you... I know I don't deserve you.... But I promise you I will come back one day when I will feel like I deserve you.... Hope you will wait for me.... If possible... Take care love... Allah hafiz

With that he left from there..... His each and every word where just roaming in my head.....

Mom and dad were not there in the living room.... So I quickly went... To my room.... I locked it.... Quickly removed my abaya... Went inside the washroom open the shower and I sat under shower and cried too much I don't know why I cried.... I felt like today a part of me is missing....

I don't know for how long I had been sitting under the shower when I heard mumma's voice...

Beta... Come down for lunch after your we are waiting for you love...

Yes mom coming....

That word love made me cry more I quickly took shower.... I dried my hair... My eyes were swollen... I applied kajal and liner so that no one knows I was crying....

Mohsin's P.O.V

I went to a park.... Sat at the bench.... Her father's words were roaming on my mind... Her innocent eyes which was filled with tears were roaming in front of me....

I don't know why she was crying.... But Today I felt like may be she also feel something for me....

I was soo lost in my thoughts when I realized someone was wiping my tears.... It was a small girl who was wiping my tears with her tiny hands...

Bhaiya why are you crying?? I am asma.... I don't like when anyone cry so please don't cry na??

I smiled listening her innocent talks her innocent smile... I gaved her a kiss on her hands and said her thank you.... After that she left from there.....

I decided something and went back home....

----Hijabigal

So how was the update???

Jazak ALLAH khair everyone for showing their love through votes and comments....

Do comment your favorite scene....

Keep voting and commenting...

Till next update Allah hafiz ❤