Chp 9

Zoha's P.O.V

Madiha and I went to the cafe after our college...

We were talking randomly when she asked me about my behavior few days ago at her house...

I looked down and lost in those moments when he was living....

Madiha shook me and I came back into my sense... Zoha what happened why are you crying...

Maddy... I said while sobbing... She made me drink water and after few minutes of silence I said her everything which happened in these few days....

Zoh are you falling in love with him?

I looked her shocked.... And shook my head in negative.... No Maddy I don't love him... No I can't love him....

But why...

Because..

Because!??

Because he doesn't have the quality which I see in my future husband...

See you don't have any control over your heart and love happens... I know he doesn't have the quality which you want in your future husband... But see nobody is perfect... We love someone by accepting their good and bad things...

So what's the problem in loving him...

No I can't fall in love.... It's haram as well...

Zoha falling in love is not haram... Keeping the relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend is haram....

Still no I don't love him...

Madiha rolled her eyes and said why you are so stubborn why don't you understand that you love him... Wht you are not accepting the fact that you love him???

Maddy please... Let's just go home....we had to offer our salah as well.... I don't wanna talk about all this..

Fine zohh but I will make you realize your feelings towards mohsin....

I came home did my wudhu and prayed my asar salah and prayed to Allah... Ya Allah Whatever I am feeling I don't it is love or something else.... Yaa Allah if I am doing anything wrong then please Allah please forgive me.... Papa doesn't like him then how can I like him..... No Maddy is wrong I don't have any feelings nor I will have it in future.....

Mohsin's P.O.V

I woke up at 9am sham was already dressed up.... From tomorrow our classess will start.... So I got up and got freshed and wore my blue shirt and black jeans...

Sham I wanted to say you something...

Yes buddy say..

Actually do you know anyone over who teaches everything about Islam??

Yaaa I know a person who can teach.... Who want to learn?

Actually I don't know anything about Islam... Even i dont know how to offer Namaz and recite Quran sharif....

Ohhh don't worry bro.. He will teach you... I will take you to my friend today.. Okk

Ohh thank you so much

Anytime...

I checked my mobile and the sim had activated so I quickly dialed my dad's number and inform them that I reached safely....

After talking to mom dad and dadi I took my dairy and wrote today I am going to start learning about our religion... I don't know what you think about me.... I hope you will wait for me.... You will also feel the love which I saw that day in your beautiful eyes....

I kept my dairy and went with sham to his friend....

He introduced me to his friend Yusuf....

Asalamu alaikum mohsin

Walikum asalam....

We decided the timing according to the college timing...

He first taught me the five pillars of Islam 1. Kalama - e - Tayyaba
2. Namaz
3. Roza
4. Zakat (charity)
5. Hajj

So today we will learn the five Kalama...

He taught me Kalama and their meaning... I came home and started learning the Kalama....

After 2 days...

I was talking to my family... I told them about my studies and told them about learning Kalama they were really happy....

I wonder what if I could tell her about my learning even she will be that happy like my parents.....

I opened my dairy and wrote its so beautiful to learn about Islam... My journey towards Islam had started... I will soon make Allah, my family and my love feel proud...

---- Hijabigal

Surprise updateee 🙆