Chapter 11

How do I put this.... I'm a little pissed right now. Miko and Bulkhead went on a little field trip in Greece, and found a fresco of a Cybertronian relic. Then Raf found the real deal in a museum and I volunteered, with Miko's help, to help get it. It was all going smooth until the Cons showed up. When we were finding a place for Ratchet to send a bridge to without being seen, Miko and I got caught by a guard when we were scouting ahead. I was refusing to talk, so Miko took the cover of saying I was an exchange student and didn't speak English well.

She told the guy that we had been researching for a history report and got locked in. He called her out when he asked what the report was about. She spent an hour and a half going on about made up stuff while I just sat there looking as pissed as I was.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He pointed suspiciously at me. So I told him to sod off in Russian. Yeah, did I mention I'm multilingual?

"She doesn't speak English well." Miko repeated herself from before, then started firing off on made up events and beliefs again.

"I'm sure the police will love to hear about your history report." The guy crossed his arms. I was about to say something in German but a banging on the door interrupted me. Fowler opened up the door and showed his badge.

"Special Agent William Fowler. The stolen property has been located and returned to museum custody." He said.

"The girls come with me. You dropped your cell phone." He added, handing Miko her pink phone. "Found it on the floor, right next to your history report."

He ushered us out and slammed the door behind us. We walked out of the museum and Miko gasped happily when Bulkhead's alt mode pulled up. Fowler gave us leave to go and we hopped inside.

"Good timing Bulk, I was running out of history factoids, stuff I didn't even know I knew!" Miko said.

"Looks like your smarter than you let on." Bulkhead said, the insignia on his steering wheel flashing as he spoke.

"Under pressure." Miko scoffed playfully.

"Me too." He agreed.

I tuned out as we drove home. It was a long day and I know Raf still has questions for me, but he hasn't brought them up. I know he saw me cry, and he knows I don't cry over a lot of things, so he's giving me time. I love how my little brother is so considerate and understanding, I couldn't be more proud of him.