Chapter 2

I was Bumblebee's front seat in the dessert, close to base. Raf was next to me. We were playing video games with Bee, using the screen on his radio as a tv. I gasped as Bee managed to take out both me and Raf at the same time.

"Awwww" Raf groaned.

"Whaaaat? Come on!" I said with mock frustration.

"Haha in your fleshy faces!" Bee laughed.

"No fair Bee, you been driving a lot longer than we have." Raf chuckled.

"Yeah. Mini Man's right, I only got my license last month." I added, using my nickname for Raf.

Bee laughed. "Okay I'll make it up to you by taking you on an off road drive."

"And maybe pizza after?" Raf smiled.

"If you can stomach it. I'm not what you humans call a low and slow driver." Bee said, amusement clear in his words.

"You got a deal bro." I laughed.

"You might wanna hold on to somethin." Bee cautioned as he immediately hit the gas and made a sharp U-turn. We laughed as Bee floored it and I squealed with delight as he drove over a wide ditch. He then went straight for a few yards before he started randomly doing donuts then straight again.

"I'm gonna lose my lunch but I don't care!" I yelled out just for kicks after the umpteenth random donut.

Raf and I whooped at the same time before laughing as Bee did another U-turn and sped for the ditch again. I screamed with the biggest grin to ever cross my face as Bee actually did an air 360 as he jumped the ditch again. He skidded for a few yards before coming to a stop. Raf and I couldn't hold in our laughter, even Bee was laughing.

"That was awesome!" I giggled.

"That was so much fun!" Raf yelled.

"Of course it was fun. It's me we're talking about." Bee boasted.

I laughed and swatted his steering wheel gently, earning a chuckle from him.

"You guys still want that pizza?" Bee offered.

Raf and I shared a look. "I don't think we could keep it down. My stomachs is still trying to catch up to the rest of me." I said.

"Should you go to a medic then?" He said, worriedly.

"No. That's just a figure of speech." I informed him.

"Okay. We should probably get back to base then." Bee said.

Raf and I gave our consent as we started the drive back to base. When we drove through the wall we saw Jack and Miko catching up with Arcee and Bulkhead. Bumblebee pulled to a stop in front the huge feet of Optimus and Ratchet. We all hoped out of our guardians, laughing. Apparently they were out having fun too.

"That was awesome." Jack said as Arcee transformed.

"Can we go again?" Raf and I said in unison to Bee.

"Sweet!" Miko jumped.

"Uhh..." Bulkhead said as he pulled out a guitar case left in the cabin.

"Sorryyy. Must of left it in the backseat." Miko apologized.

"Autobots, prepare to-" Optimus stopped, looking down at us.

"Roll out?" Arcee asked.

"-Remain here. Ratchet, you'll come with me." Optimus said. "Arcee, we will be out of communications range for sometime. So I'm putting you in charge."

I zoned out at that point, looking at a corner of the room that had two amps, and a large box that had the neck of a guitar sticking out of it, and I'm not sure but I think I seen a piano in the shade of the corner. I perked back up when I heard Arcee say "I'm going on patrol."