7

"So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night."

-

I woke up the next morning and my cheek was stinging. I got up and it was bruised, with a scratch. I took a picture and posted it to twitter.

"@sarahwilson: just girly things☺️😛🤗😁"

I got many tweets asking what happened and if I was okay, but I'm not going to reply to them. I think going to Shawn's house was a bad idea, but there's nothing I can do about it now. And now there's twitter beef between us, so the fans can probably guess what happened.

I went to my room and rooted through one of my drawers until I found what I needed. A year ago I started to smoke weed just to help with my depression. But right at this moment, I feel like getting fucked up.

I grabbed the weed and a bong and invited over a couple of friends I had made down here while I was at the mall. They weren't really friends, but we exchanged numbers.

When they got here, we went to the living room. They brought me more weed, and I paid them for it. I put the weed into the little bowl of the bong and grabbed my lighter. I took a hit from it, inhaled, then exhaled.

We passed it around twice and I was feeling pretty fucked up.

"Hey Anna, can you take a pic of me." I asked and she grabbed my phone. I stuck up my middle finger and had the bong in front of me. She took the picture and then gave me my phone back.

I posted it to my twitter and Instagram and captioned it,

"@sarahwilson: gO fUcK yOuRsElF"

We continued to smoke until the weed in the bowl was gone. We went to the kitchen and ate a bunch of snacks. After awhile, Anna and Nick went home and I was by myself, still very high. I opened up Snapchat and started a video.

"You guys, I'm fucking higher than the moon. Or the sun. I don't even fucking know which one is out right now." I said and laughed at the end. I posted it to my story, not caring about who will see it, or what anyone will think of it.

"Also I wanna say a quick thank you to Camila Cabello. Thank you for punching my face with a ring on you cunt." I said and posted that as well.

I put my phone down and laid down on the couch. I let my sleepiness take me away into a deep sleep.

-

I woke up the next morning at 6am. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't for the life of me. I looked at the coffee table in front of me and saw the weed and the bong.