6

"I walk with my head down, trying to block you out cause I'll never impress you. I just wanna feel okay again."

- Sarah's POV

(The next day)

I woke up and got ready for the day. I showered, brushed my teeth and my hair, and got dressed (pic). Today I have to film another video for my channel, so I can have a steady paycheck coming. That's not the only reason I do this, but I can't live off of my parents' life insurance money forever.

-

-

"Hey guys, so I'm back with another video. This time I'm going to be singing such an iconic song, and that is Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place
It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go
The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under covers stayin' dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore
It starts in my toes, make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go
But what am I gonna say?
When you make me feel this way
I just, mmm
And it starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go
I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth
It starts in my soul, and I lose all control
When you kiss my nose, the feelin' shows
'Cause you make me smile, baby, just take your time now
Holdin' me tight
Wherever, wherever, wherever you go
Wherever you go I always know
'Cause you make me smile, even just for a while"

"Thank you guys so much for watching! And if you want a link to the playlist that has all of my covers on Spotify, there's a link in the description. Thank you so much for watching and make sure to subscribe. Goodbye!" I say and end the video. I edit it and post it including all of my links in the description.

I grab my phone and decide to text Shawn.

Sarah: hey do you wanna do something today? I just filmed a video and now I have nothing to do😂

Shawn: sorry I can't.

Sarah: it's okay. Have fun with whatever you're doing. talk to you later.

Alright so what else is there to do. I have no other friends here in LA. I go into twitter and check my notifications.

"@camila_cabello @sarahwilson is this about you???"

I click on the tweet and scroll up to see the original. It read:

"@camila_cabello: I don't really care who you are. Stay away from my boyfriend and we won't have a problem."

What the fuck? Does she not understand he was my best friend?

"@sarahwilson: @camila_cabello lol funny because I know him better than you ever will. nice try😛"

I waited patiently for a reply. Wow she is so fake. She seemed like the sweetest person ever.

"@camila_cabello: @sarahwilson yeah okay. just go back to Toronto with your dead parents."

I read the tweet again to make sure I wasn't seeing things that weren't there. This didn't make me upset, it made me angry.

"@sarahwilson: @camila_cabello it's one thing to disrespect me. but don't ever, EVER disrespect my parents. because now, we have a problem."

"@camila_cabello: @sarahwilson bitch I'm not afraid of you. Just remember, my songs are playing on the radio. Yours are only on YouTube."

I made sure to screenshot this whole thing. She will not get away with this.

"@sarahwilson: @camila_cabello and why don't you remember who you're dating. he's my best friend and once he sees this he'll break up with your bitch ass."

"@camila_cabello: @sarahwilson oh really? because he already picked me over you hun."

"@camila_cabello: @sarahwilson oh and why don't you just admit your feelings for him. that's clearly what your newest cover is about. find your own man, bitch."

I decided not to answer anymore. I got in my car and drove over to Shawn's, knowing Camila is there. Before I got out of the car, I texted Shawn.

Sarah: you home?

Shawn: yeah.. why?

Sarah: because you're gonna have to pry me off of Camila.

Shawn: what??!!?!

I got out of my car and went up and knocked on the door. Camila opened up the door and I punched her right in the face. She stumbled back and then gave me a glare.

"You bitch!" She yelled and then she punched me back, right on my cheek.

"Don't ever disrespect my parents again!" I yelled and punched her again. Before she had a chance to punch me back, Shawn came running down the steps.

"SARAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled frantically. He grabbed Camila and examined her face. She was only bleeding a bit. I touched my cheek and blood came off. She was wearing a fucking ring.

"Don't you ever disrespect my parents again. I will not let you do that. Talk about me all you want, but talk bad about my parents and you get hit." I said.

"GET OUT!" Shawn yelled. I was taken aback. I've never heard him like this.

"Did you not hear me? She disrespected my parents. Do you not remember anything I told you the other night?" I asked feeling hurt.

"I don't care! Doesn't mean you come here and attack her!" He yelled.

"Oh but it's okay for her to attack me on twitter? Fuck you both. Have a nice fucking life together." I said and slammed the door shut behind me.

I got in my car and drove home. I'm surprised that I didn't crash, with the amount of anger I had. When I got home I cleaned up my face and put some ice on it. I decided to tweet once more for the night.

"@sarahwilson: yes, my actions were wrong, but I will not apologize for it."

"@sarahwilson: but here I am, back at square one. alone."