chapter 19-

ALIS POV

"it's time to get up in the morning....we've got mcdonalds breakfast for you..." i opened my eyes and saw Liam, Zayn and Niall standing around me and Louis, singing there famous wake up song. i groaned and snuggled into Louis, not wanting to get up yet.

"WAKE UP!!!" screamed niall, jumping on the bed. Louis hit him and put his arms round me again, silently chuckling.

"go and annoy harry." i mumbled, closing my eyes again.

"harry's already gone out" replied liam, sitting on the end of the bed. 

"what??!" said louis. harry was never up before 11 at the earliest, and he was already out the house?

"he went round to lily's" said zayn, bundling on liam, whilst niall sat on the mini sofa. 

"guys, i love you, but GET OUT!" i shouted. louis chuckled and kissed my cheek. i thought hed want to go back to sleep but he stood, and picked me up bridal style.

"come on gorgeous, lets go and have some breakfast." he said, beginning to carry me down the stairs.  i sighed and snuggled my head into his chest, not helping him at all. he sat down at the dining table and put me on his lap.

"what do you want for breakfast babe?" he asked.

"to go back to bed." i mumbled. i was so tired and i didnt know why. i glanced at the clock in the kitchen and saw it was only 7am. that was why.

"ITS 7AM. WHY THE HELL ARE WE UP? HOW HAS HARRY GONE OUT? IM TIREEEED!" i whined. why WERE the boys up?

"because we have to pack, duh!" said liam, smiling at me.

da fuq?

"what?"

"we're going on holiday!" said zayn. niall started jumping up and down like an excited child.

"what do you mean?! where?! why?!" i asked. i was so confused.

"we''re going to spain, ali. because youve been trhough so much lately, and we're going for a week in spain to let us all have a little break. its okay with out management because we still havve 3 months until our next tour, so we're leaving tonight." said louis, smiling at me. i could feel myself grinning, and suddenly i wasnt tired anymore.

"I LOVE YOU!!" i screamed, and kissed him. he laughed and kissed me back. 

"ew, get a room." said harry, walking in.

"harry. its 7am. youve got up, been out, and already in?" i said, sitting on lou's lap.

"i couldnt sleep so left at like 4." he said, sitting down and pouring a glass of orange juice.

"your gunna be tired!" i said, taking the glass he ahd just poured and drinking it. he glared at me but laughed. 

"im in a good mood."  he said. we all looked at him, confused, which made him just laugh even more.

*************************************************************************************************

"we're here." said liam. we had been driving to the airport, and an hour in the car with 5 boys isnt fun. Louis had gone crazy, harry was just texting, liam was moaning, niall was eating and zayn was singing.  

"come on guys" said zayn, dragging everyone out the car. 

We boarded the plane and i had a feeling this wasnt going to be much better than the car ride. i sat next to louis, and harry sat the other side of him, but zayn, niall and liam were arguing about the order they would sit in opposite us.

"nooo! i want to sit next to liam!" complained niall, pushing zayn out the way.

"only because he has food!" replied zayn.

"ILL SIT IN THE MIDDLE. ZAYN YOUR NEXT TO THE WINDOW AND NIALL YOUR THE OTHER SIDE. NOW SHUT UP!" shouted liam. we got first class in case the boys got mobbed, so noone else was with us, but i was still quite embarassed. 

***

After a very long plane ride, and lots of moaning we finally landed in spain.

"ready for the best holiday ever beautiful?" said louis and we stepped out of the airport. i immediately felt the hot air hit me, and knew how much fun this would be. out of nowhere louis reached in and kissed me passionately, in front of the sunset.

Heyyy so i havent updated in a few days, and this chapters pretty rubbish but i have so much homework, sorry :-( ill update as soon as possible. i love you all and thanks so much for your comments.xxx