chapter 13- this isnt the only pain

"ali! come here darling!" said my nan as i approached her front door, after my flight. i gave her a quick smile and a hug, but then went straight up to my bedroom i had there. i left my things in my suitcase, i was too tired to unpack, and layed on my bed. i sighed. i missed them all so much already, especially louis. they're tour didnt finish for another 8 weeks, and i didnt know how i was going to handle it. a few days ago i was absoloutely fine, and now....well, i could be dying. 

i heard a knock on my bedroom door. "come in" i said quietly, not even having the effort to talk properly.

"oh ali, are you okay?" said my nan, sitting down beside me. "yeah. im brilliant. i had to leave my best friends, boyfriend, oh, and i might be dying! wooo!" i said sarcastically. i instantly felt mean, she was only trying to be nice. i thought shed moan at me for attitude, but she understood. she sighed and began stroking my hair like she used to when i was young. "listen, ali. your going to be fine. you have another appointment tomorrow, and you can call the boys whenever you want, i dont care about the bill. and you'll see them soon." she replied, standing up and heading for the door.

"thankyou, nan. love you" i said, just as she headed out the door. i suddenly heard my phone going off with 'one thing' which harry set as my ring tone. i answered it, really not in the mood for a phone call.

"hello?" i said miserably.

"GUESS WHOOOO!" i heard 5 voices shout down the phone. my face instantly lit up.

"BOYS!" i cried happily. 

"sorry about them ali. how are you?" i heard Liam say, being sensible as per usual. i chuckled. it was great just to hear there voices again.

"im fine Liam. havent had anymore pains, im just exhausted. i miss you guys though!"

"we miss you too alisha!" i hears harry shout.

"oit!" 

"sorry, ali. it really isnt the same without you, though." he relied. i suddenly heard a few crashes and multiple 'ow's and 'LOUIS!'s. i chuckled to myself.

"LOUIS YOU BASTARD THAT HURT!" i heard niall shout. 

"er, anyone there?" i said.

"babe! its me! sorry, i had to fight the boys for the phone. i miss you so much! how are you? are you in pain? whens your next appointment?!" said louis. i giggled.

"lou, im FINE. i have the hospital tomorrow. please dont worry about me. im going to be fine. i love you lots. i have to go, im really tired. good luck for your concert."

"bye ali. i love you and miss you sososo much."

"i love you too, louis. tell the boys i said bye and to not get into TOO much trouble." i said. i heard him laugh.

"bye ali. i love you."

"byee!"

"BYE ALI! WE LOVE YOU! MISS YOUUU! DONT DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE." I heard harry scream.

"HAVE A NANDOS FOR ME!"-niall.

"LOVE YOU AL!"-zayn

"BYE ALI. LOVE YOU LOTS."-Liam.

"i love you ali parks. stay strong."-louis. i giggled and then hung up. as much as i wanted to stay on the phone, i was so tired, so i got in my tracksuit bottoms and louis' jack wills hoodie and went to bed.

***6 HOURS LATER***

CRAP. they were back. the pains. i crouched over in my room, not wanting to let my nan know because it would worry her. arghhhh. oh my god. they were really bad. i felt the tears steam down my face as i held onto my side. i didnt know what to do. it was 11pm, and i knew my Nan would still be watching tv downstairs, but i really didnt want to face her.