WENT THE WRONG DIRECTION, AND MET ONE DIRECTION (a louis tomlinson fanfic)

My name? Ali. Alisha. Alisha Parks. im 18, living in London with my 'family.' pfft. i hate them, and they hate me. got that? Ive forgotten how many times ive been hit. but right now, i dont care. only a few more years till i can move out anyway. im at sixth form, second year, studying literature and media. im not 'popular' but im friends with mostly everyone. 

**

i wake up, squinting as the sunlight through the window hurts my eyes. i turn over and see its only 8am, on a saturday morning. groaning, i get up, walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. the hot water makes me feel more awake as i shampoo and condition my hair before washing my body. I wrap a fluffy towel around me as i step out, and change into some leggings and denim shirt. i just keep my hair like i usually do, down and curly at the ends. i apply light makeup, and grab my phone before heading downstairs.

"oh, you're finally awake then."  says my dad, walking past me in the hall. i ignore him, and walk into the kitchen where my mums sitting at the table reading a newspaper.

"alisha, can you sit down a minute please?" she asks, looking up at me. i raise my eyebrows and cautiously sit opposite her. shes looking straight at me but i ignore her gaze.

"alisha..your auntie sal in america has told us theres a really nice appartment for sale down the street to her. its  great price and really lovely. me and your dad have really been considering buying it, would you be okay with that?"

i stare at her. she has her eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. move to america? no way.

"no." i say simply, crossing my arms. she sighs and looks at me sternly.

"i knew youd act like this! your dad would have a great jon oppotunity. what else are you going to do? stay here on your own?" she asks sarcastically.

"why couldnt i? im 18, mum. i can look after myself. you and dad go, ill stay here. nans only an hour away, ill drive there if i need her."

she sighs, but looks like she's considering it.

"go round to your nans, talk to her about it. ill talk to your dad, okay? go!"

i get up, smiling to myself. theyre moving to america...maybe ill get to finally be myself for once in a fucking lifetime. i grab my keys off the side and side my vans on, making my way outside and climbing into my car. i start the enging and begin my way to my grandma's house.

*

"morning Ali. cookie?" she asks, opening the front door to me. i grin at her, taking a biscuit and giving her a hug. i follow her into the kitchen and watch her as she starts mixing more cookie dough.

"so, how are you?" she asks, not looking up from her cooking. my nan is probably the only family member i like, even though i dont see her as much as id like.

"well, apart from the fact my parents are moving to a different country, im fine." i say, watching her head snap up.

"what?!" she asks, confused.

"aunt sal told them about a flat out there. im refusing to go. theres no way im going! i can stay here and look after myself" i say, sighing. 

"im ashamed to call that man my son sometimes. and theyre considering this? really? you cant stay alone al" she says, shaking her head.

"why not? im 18. i can drive, they can still pay the bills, and in a year or so ill be at uni. so its fine. im mature nan, you know that." 

"well, i dont know. lets see, shall we?" she asks, eyebrows raised. i nod.

"good. you couldnt pop to the shop and grab me some more eggs could you?" she asks politely. i chuckle at her and stand up, going outside and climbing into my car.

i begin to drive towards the shop, making sure i have my purse.

shit.

where am i? oh for god sake. thank god ffor the maps on iphones. i pull over down a country lane and type in where i need to be on my phone. its only the distant girly screams that catch my attention and make me look up to see figures running towards my car. i mean, being chases towards my car. as they get closer they become more familiar. oh for god sake.

they thump on the window and i press the button, making it slide down.

"can i help?" i ask sarcastically to the out of breath boys of one direction.

"please. can. we. get. in?" asks harry, panting for air. i laugh, unlocking the back doors and letting them climb inside.

"thankyou thankyou tahnkyou. you can have back stage passes to one of our concerts." says liam from the back. i turn round and smile at him.

"im fine thanks"

he looks a little shocked, i guess thats because im not fangirling over them.

"youre not a fan?" asks louis, pouting, which makes me laugh.

"huh? no! i mean, no as in to not being a fan. its just, i like your music, but i have more to worry about than boybands. speaking of which, can you get out my car please?" i ask, trying to say it politely.

"no, i dont want to be mobbed! please can we go back to your house pleaseeee?" asks zayn. i sigh, raising my eyebrows at him. what have i got myself into?

***

we climb out the car after arriving at my house in London, and walk over to the front steps. i put my key in the lock, making sure to be quiet. they clamber in after me, joining me in the hall. i then realise two suticases by the stairs, and hear my dad's footsteps coming down them. i shove the boys into the lounge.

"sh! wait a sec" i whisper, shutting the door and turning round and smiling at my father.

"explain the suitcases?" i say, looking at him.

"we're going out to america. only for two weeks, to see this flat. think of this as a test run. if we come back and the house is burnt down, then you have to move with us. if we come back and everythings fine, you dont. kay?" 

i grin, and hug him. it feels weird, hugging my dad, and he awkwardly pats my back.my mum joins us in the hall, and explains where everything is.

"you sure?" she asks, and i nod, sighing. 

"good. come on jason, we better get going." she says, lugging her suitcase out the front door. yeah, bye mum.

"wait, have i forgotten anything?" he asks, going to open the lounge door, but i luckily realise. 

"nooooooo!" i say, pushing him away. he gives me a weird look.

"go! enjoy! have fun! goodbye! avoir! adios! GO!" i shout, pushing him out the front door and closing it. i lean back on the cold door and sigh, grinning to myself.

"boys, you can come out now" i call, hearing them scuttle out the lounge as i make my way into the kitchen.

"guessing you dont like your parents then?" asks louis, chuckling as they all sit down on the breakfast bar stools. i grunt at him, letting him know my opinion of them.

"OH MY GOD!" shouts liam,  making us all jump. we all look at him, scowling.

"we, are staying here with you for two weeks. erm, whats your name?"

"ali. and er, no, your not. im not having a world famous boyband who i met an hour ago living with me and my house getting mobbed by thousands of girls." i say, scoffing.

"yeah liam, we gotta work mate" says zayn, punching his arm. liam pulls them all in, whispering. then, they pull away, grinning at me.

"we're staying with you ali, end of,"