chapter 11-broken down

"THANKYOU NEW YORK. WE LOVE YOU! GOOD NIGHT!" shouted harry at the audience at the end of their show. The boys came backstage and headed over to the snack table. i followed, and stood next to Louis. 

"good show guys" i said, grabbing a mini dohnut and shoving it in my mouth. 

"thanks, babe. cant wait til next month where everyone gets to hear YOU sing!" said louis, reaching down and kissing me on the cheek. i smiled up at him and placed my lips on his.

i'd been working on my song for a while now, it was actually really stressful. i kept going dizzy every now and then. i guess this was one of these  moments,

i grabbed my head and held onto the able. "ahh" i said, everything going blurry. i felt sick and could feel myself burning up. the boys didnt know this happened a lot, i didnt think it was serious.

"Ali?! Ali are you okay? whats the matter?! sit down." i heard louis say, panicking. i felt him lift me up and place me on his lap on the sofa. i couldnt speak, i didnt know what was going on. the pain in my stomach moved to my ribs and i couldnt stand i.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed. i could hardly see anything, but i could see the tears rolling down louis' face. i looked around, still crying with pain, and saw zayn and niall on their phones, talking to someone about what was going on. Harry and Lou were with me, whilst i could kind of hear Liam telling naill and zayn what to say. 

"listen to me ali, you'll be just fine, i promise. i promise." said louis, rocking me in his arms. i wept into his shoulder, but that was all i remember before everything went black.

****************

i opened my eyes slowly, my vision not so blurry. i saw all the boys standing round me. Louis holding one hand, Liam the other, Harry pacing, and zayn and niall sitting on the visiting chairs, drinking coffee. 

"shes awake! ali, are you okay?" said, louis standing up and kissing my forehead. i gave him a smile but didnt attempt to talk. The boys all came over and kissed me on the cheek and said they were glad i was ok, even though i didnt think i was.

"ah, so your awake miss parks. you gave us all quite a fright there. now, is it possible i could talk to you alone, i have some important news to tell you." said the nurse. the boys started walking out the room but i grabbed louis' hand and ushered him to stay with me. The nurse sat down on the chair beside me and grabbed the notes out her folder.

"now, miss parks. the results from the tests, well, they arent very good. they are all leading to a rare illness in your stomach. it can be quite serious, but can usually be cured. i know this is wuite shocking, but we needed to tell you right away." she said, looking at me and Louis.

A tear rolled down my eye as i saw the pain in Louis' eyes.

"how serious?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of me.

"well, in this case, it's very dangerous. we caught it quite late, but we'll do everything we can to make you better, Ali." she replied. "now, ill give you some time to talk and tell your friends." she said, getting up and leaving the room. i looked up at louis and began to cry, he sat on the bed with me and put me in his arms.

"im scared, louis" i said, looking him in the eye. he wiped the tears from my face. "i know you are. so am i. but i promise you we'll get through it. theres no way im losing you ali. we'll get you better, you'll see." he said in a rush, beginning to rock me. minutes later, the other boys walked into the room. they were silent for a while until Niall broke the silence.

"so whats happening?" he said quietly. i watched zayn hit him and mouth 'shutup'.

"no, its fine. boys, sit down. you need to know something." i said to them all. they stood around the bed, looking at me and louis.

"boys....they think i have a serious stomach illness. very serious actually." i said. they all stood in shock, looking at each other. 

"when you say serious, ali, do you mean...terminal?" said liam, struggling to get the words out.

"yes."

liam's pov

the word "yes" rang in my ears.

thanks for reading! chapter 11 up asap.xx