chapter 7- all about hazza

i walked back into the bedroom, but niall wasnt in there, neither liam, it was just zayn. i joined him on his bunk. "what ya dooooinggg?" i asked. id been bored ever since louis and harry went to the local shop before we started travelling again. "twittering." he replied, typing away. i sat next to him and peered at his screen. he was writing a twit longer about niall and how he did deserve to be in the band. aw, sweet! "is niall okay?" i asked. zayn sighed. "i think so. he and liam are in the games room." he said. "theres a games room?!" noone had told me this. "er, yes? didnt you know?" said zayn, chuckling. "zayn your acting different. whats up?" i asked. me and zayn had become like best friends in the past few weeks, and i could see the sparkle in his eye was gone. "me and harry had a bit of a row." he said, sighing again. The boys hardly ever argued, apart from petty ones like what to watch on tv. "was it serious?" i asked, kinda worried. "i guess. he was acting selfish, so i told him to stop. we havent spoken in hours." he said. he put a smile on his face. "anyway. hes out now, ill try speaking to him when he gets back." i smiled and went back into the lounge. how could a bus fit a games room? and where was it?! i switched on the tv and watched 'FRIENDS' when louis came storming onto the bus. harry stormed in after. "louis i didnt mean it like that!" harry screamed at lou. "you dont say stuff like that to your best friend do you?! go away harry, im not in the mood to talk to you right now!" he screamed back, going into the bedroom and slamming the door. woah, why was everyone arguing with harry?

"woah. what did you say?!" i asked, sitting up. "nothing really. we were talking about how much he liked you and i said yeah if you hadnt gone out with her i probably would. and then he went storming off, making a drama out of nothing, as per." he said, getting a glass of water. "drink?" he asked. "nah thanks, gunna see if louis' alright." i replied, walking into the bedroom. louis was laying on my his bed throwing a basket ball up and down. "lou..." i said, laying next to him. "are you okay?" i asked, turning so i faced him. "hes just peed me off, al. you dont say that to your best mate about their girlfriend. its just out" he said. i sighed, giving him a sympathetic look. what could i say back to that? awkward turtle.... "just give it time and you will both calm down. you'll sort it out." i said, placing my lips on his. "im just fed up of him being so...so...selfish." he said, kissing me back. just then, harry walked into the room. "louis. listen.you KNOW i didnt mean anything by it! i was agreeing with you, you should take it as a compliment, really." he said. "harry f off." said lou, turning back to face me. "no. listen, why dont you stop being so stub...." he was interrupted by zayn jumping off his bunk. "harry. GO. let louis calm down!" said zayn, quite angrily. "what have you got to do with it?" said harry, moodily. "nothing. but you have something to do with EVERYTHING. your annoying everyone at the moment being so selfish. just go to the lounge or something!" said zayn, starting to shout. "OH IM ANNOYING EVERYONE AM I? WHAT ABOUT YOU MR PERFECT. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS. YOU JUST WANT THE BAND TO COME ACROSS PERFECT, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THIS BAND!" shouted harry. zayn flinched, as if he had punched him. "good to know." he said back, climbing back on his bunk and shutting the curtains. niall and liam came into the room, obviously hearing what had been said. "harry. that was harsh. very harsh, actually. i know what its like to be told that. but it was okay for me because it was just one fan. but being told that by your band mate?!" said niall, going to sit on zayn's bunk. "harry. if i were you, id go into the lounge. just leave zayn and lou alone for a bit." said liam, being very mature about it all. "fine, seeing as you all obviously hate me" said harry, storming into the other room, slamming the door behind him.

The room was silent, and i saw a tear roll down louis' face. "oh, lou.." i said, wiping it away. "it will all be okay, i promise. just let yourselves all calm down, okay?"he forced a smile onto his face and kissed me passionately. "oh, and zayn..you DO deserve to be in this band. harry's just mad, it wouldnt be one direction without you." i said, after breaking away from the kiss with louis. louis gave me another smile. "you always make me feel so much better" he said, pulling me into his arms. i fell asleep a little while after that, but woke up again. all the boys were in there beds, me still in louis arms. i realised harry wasnt there, so i got up without louis waking, and went into the lounge. harry wasnt there, i opened a door which i thought was a cupboard and saw harry sitting ona  couch, remote in hand. "ah, so this is the famous game room noone told me about, eh?" i said, joining him on the sofa. "yep" he replied bluntily, popping the p. "harry, i know you hate to hear this but you HAVE been acting a lil slefish lately. i think you need to apologise." i said, as softly as possible. "i know...i just miss lou, thats all" he replied.

*LOUIS' POV*

arghhhh. grrr. harry styles you (word im too nice to say)!

im so angry. the thing he said about ali started it, but what he said to zayn was just crossing the line. i just wanna go punch him in the face. but then, he'd punch me back. and it would hurt. i wonder if it would hurt liam double if i hit him in the face with a spoon? haha. then he'd hit me with a carrot though, wouldnt he? or run off crying because of his phobia of spo...FOCUS LOUIS.  focus.im ANGRY. no times to be random. oh, those random things we used to say in our diaries. hahahahaha. like kevin. what a random name. i need to think of a place where kevin could be for the fans. OMG i could do hide the kevin and whoever spots him gets a signed photo.that would be fabulouisss. oh god. i sound like a directioner. well, technically, i am seeing as im in one direction. but i shouldnt be going random now, this is serious stuff. screw this, everyone knows its hard for me to be serious. im just gon go give harry a hug. 

i made my way into the game room but bumped into him as he was coming out.

"HAZZA" i screamed hugging him. he laughed. "im sorry louis" he said. i just laughed at him. awww, larry. 

hehe, i love louis :-) sorry its not too long :( chapter 8 tomorrow...promise.xoxoxo