chapter 8-is this real?

i walked into the lounge to see all the boys sitting together. thank god. they all smiled at me like nothing had happened. i joined them on the couch. it was about 8pm, so it was kinda dark, and we were moving so we couldnt go outside. niall pulled out his guitar and started playing 'what makes you beautiful' and the boys sang along. i automatically joined in, and when the song had finished, i opened my eyes to see all the boys staring at me. "what?! im not THAT bad?!" i said, embarassed. "no." said liam, looking at the other boys. "your amazing!" said louis, jumping up. "boys are you thinking what im thinking?!" he saidm grinning at me. "hell yeah!" said zayn, joining louis. "would someone tell me what is going on?!" i said, really confused. "our manager has wanted bonus tracks sung by other celebrities on our album for a while..." said niall, smiling. "right...so how does this affect me?" i asked. "you can be the one who sings the bonus tracks!" louis cried, grabbing my hands and pulling me to stand up. "im not a celebrity" i said, giggling. "yeah, but your well known now. you have an amazing voice and its only ONE  song. you'd do ONEEEE  concert a week and perform a song in the middle. thats it!" he said, hugging me tight. "i havent agreed to it yet!" i said, winding him up. "please?" said harry, giving me the puppy dog eyes. i laughed. "okay" i said. they all cheered and hugged me. oh god, what the hell was i agreeing to?!

i went to bed but couldnt sleep. i was actually quite nervous. i know i wouldnt be performing for a few weeks yet, i had to record it, but still. it was the boy's concert tomorrow night, and i was excited to see them live! i fell asleep but woke up feeling the bed dip. i turned around to see louis. "you okay lou?" i said. "im great." he said, giving me a grin. he still gave me butterflies when he smiled, even though we'd been together nearly a month. "are you excited for tomorrow?" i asked, snuggling up to him. "yeah. missing home a bit though." he said. "we've only been away 2 weeks lou, we have another 10 til we go back" i replied. "i know..but at least ive got you eh beauitful." he said, kissing my  head. his phone started to ring. who was calling him at midnight? 

"hello?..." he said.

"what?!"

"oh god. how?"

"alright. ill arrange it"

"hopefully, yeah"

"wish him better"

"miss you too"

"yeah, ill talk to them, don't worry!"

"yep"

"okay, bye. miss and love you lots. seeya"

he hung up and i saw his eyes well up. i didnt ask what happened, i just hugged him. "you dont have to tell me lou" i said, never wanting to let go. 

"one of my cousins fell off a ladder cos hes a builder, and they think he might not make it. i need to go home" he said. i hugged him even tighter. "im so sorry, louis" i said, i heard him start to cry even more. "im so close to him. hes more like a brother to me." he replied. we layed back down on my bed, i was still hugging him. i fell asleep long after he did, and when i woke up i found louis packing  a small bag. "you flying home?" i asked, sitting up, putting my hair in a messy bun. "yep. leaving in about an hour. the boys are fine i'll just miss a few concerts, hopefully." he said, closing his suitcase and sitting next to me. "im gunna miss you lou, even though you hopefully wont be long. wish your cousin well from me" i said, kissing his cheek. he smiled and placed his lips on mine. "ill call you everyday Ali, promise." he replied. "right. lets go in the lounge, need to say goodbye to the boys. come with me." he said grabbing my hand and leading me into the lounge. 

2 hours later

it was weirdly quiet without louis here. we were just sitting watching tv in silence. "guys. im bored, lets do something." said niall, sighing. "MURDER IN THE DARKKKKKKK!" i called, standing up excited. "haha okay" said liam. Harry ran and turned the lights out and shut the curtains. it was dark outisde so that helped. "how do you play?" asked zayn. oh my. as if he didnt know how to play!! "someones on, and everyone has to run around in the dark, but if the person whos on catches you for three seconds and says 'murder' than your out, the last person in, wins." i explained. "right, ill be on" i said. turning round letting them all run off. i ran around for a while, not finding anyone.i ran past the games room but someone grabbed me and pulled me inside. i couldnt work out who it was, but when my eyes adjusted to the dark i could make out the hair and realisd it was zayn. "zayn im gunna catch you then you'll be out" i said, laughing. suddenly, i felt his lips press on mine. i pulled away, instantly. "ZAYN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" i shouted. the other boys came running in and flicked the light on. "whats happened?" said liam, looking confused. "HE JUST FLIPPING KISSED ME!" i shouted. the boys looked at him in shock. "ali it was a mistake" said zayn, flopping onto the couch and putting his head in his hands. "YOU THINK THE MINUTE LOU IS GONE ID CHEAT ON HIM? I LOVE LOUIS. L.O.U.I.S GET IT? YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND ZAYN!" i shouted, getting really angry. i started to cry, trying to hit zayn. harry picked me up and carried me into the lounge, giving me a hug. "how could he do this? to me, and especially to louis." i said, crying more and more tears. "shhh, its okay. just calm down. we need to work out what to do." harry replied. i sat up and wiped the tears out of my face. "what do you mean?" i said, looking at him. "we need to tell louis, al." he said, sighing. "but i dont want to cause arguments with the band. thats all i've done!" i said, starting to cry again. "ali listen" said harry, turning me round so i faced him. "we need to tell him if it causes a row or not. we'll wait til he gets back, okay? we have the first concert in an hour, so we all need to pretend everythings fine. you can stay on the bus if you want, but you need to be brave, here. i know zayns your best friend but he's been stupid, and very unloyal. it will all be okay, i promise." he said. "when did you become the mature one?2 i said, forcing a smile on my face. "are you gunna stay on the bus? we're checking into a hotel in the morning."  "i think ill stay here tonight, good luck." i said. my phone started ringing, it was louis. harry saw it was him and gave me a thumbs up. i sniffed and answered the phone.

"lou?"

"ali! hey babe. you okay? i miss you already!"

"yeah im fine lou. hows your cousin, are you already in the UK?"

"yeah! i left this morning! and hes going to be okay, im flying back tomorrow night."

"good. im missing you."

"i miss you too ali. wish the boys luck for me tonight, wont you? the concerts in about an hour isnt it?" its the middle of the night back here."

"will do, louis. i have to go. i love you"

"love you too al. miss you, see you soon."

i hung up. i looked at harry and bit my lip. "i shouldve told him" i said, looking at the floor. "not when he has so much on his plate." he replied. "me and the boys have to get ready, ali. see you later"

they all left for their concert whilst i went on twitter.

'Hey everyone. the boys are backstage for their concert tonight. whos there?' i posted. i got thousands of replies. i looked through my mentions and saw louis had mentioned me again, about an hour ago. 

'back to the US again tomorrow night. missing the boys and miss my beautiful girlfriend @ali_parks:-) love her lots! x' it made me smile, then i remembered what had happened. i was totally innosent here, but i just didnt think zayn could do that. 

i went to bed but was woken a few hours later by the boys coming in. i pretended i was still asleep. i heard them all climb onto their bunks but they were still whispering.

"zayn i HAVE to tell louis." whispered harry. "no you dont!" replied zayn. "im telling him and thats that." said harry. i heard zayn sigh and then it all went quiet.

the next day

RING RING

"hello?" i said into my phone.

"ali! im nearly at the hotel!" said louis.

"good! ive mised you so much! i know its only been 2 days, but i really have, lou. i have something to tell you, aswell." 

"what?! tell me now!"

"youll be back soon. bye louis,love you" i said hanging up.

i hadnt spoken to zayn all morning. he kept staring at me but i just looked away.

when i was on my way to ask for an extra room key for when louis got here, zayn stopped me in the corridor.

"ali, let me explain. i like you, k? just please forget it now!"

"forget what?" i turned round and there was louis, smiling.

oooh bit of drama. more next chapter. much love directioners! i lovee youuu xxxxx