chapter 6- the negatives of twitter

I woke up and turned round to see louis, snoring. it was probably only about 3am. i smiled and kissed his lips gently making him open his eyes and grin at me. "why are you awake beautiful?" he asked, putting his arms round me, kissing my temple. "not sure" i replied, looking up at him. How couldi have been so stupid? How could i have ever thought louis would kiss another girl? i knew know that i never wanted to let him go. i closed my eyes, drifiting off to sleep. "night Ali, i love you" he said, i smiled. "i love you too louis" i replied, falling asleep moments after.

THE NEXT DAY

We were about to leave for rehearsals, when a new report came on.

"louis tomlinson, from the hit band 'one direction' was caught kissing a fan when he has a girlfriend. so louis, how did you think she wouldnt know about this one?" read the news reporter, showing the picture of him and the fan. just seeing the picture made my stomach go tight. Louis came and slumped on the couch. "arghhhh!" he moaned, slamming his head on the table. "lou, its fine. just do a twitcam, show me, and then they'll know it was fake." i said. "yeah but the news show wont will they?!" he replied. He hadnt ever been aggy with me before, so i knew he was upset. "wait a second...." said harry, bringing out his phone. "we have their number from that interview we were gunna do! we'll call and tell them to watch!" said harry, hitting louis on the back so he sat up. "i guess its worth a try....we'll do it after rehearsals" said, louis standing up. We were parked outside the building where they would rehearse so luckily there were no screaming fans. We walked into the studio, me and louis holding hands, and the other boys running in. "er, lou...wheres niall?" i asked, looking behind me. "oh! not sure. havent seen him all morning." he replied. "GUYS HURRY UP!" screamed harry, stepping outside the building. We joined them, and i sat ready to watch. "but guys, we cant find zayn!" said louis, shouting. "he'll be fine, he'll join us later" said liam.They began rehearsing 'More Than This'.

"and then i see you on the street, in his arms i get weak, my body fails im on my knees, praayinnggg." sand louis, winking at me. it gave me butterflies hearing him sing. he was so amazing. i was so lucky to even know these boys, let alone lou being my boyfriend. At the end of rehearsals, all the other boys started getting worried about niall. we walked back to the tour bus and searched different rooms. i heard multiple "no" and "not in here" i walked into the bedroom and saw the curtains for his bunk were shut. i heard him sobbing. i silently opened the curtain and sat next to him. "niall...whats wrong?" i said, putting my hand on his shoulder. "i went outside to greet some fans this morning when everyone was asleep.......and a bunch of them said some stuff to me." he wept. i stuck my head round the door. "liam and zayn" i said, and walked back to niall. "what did the say niall?" i asked gently. "they said i shouldnt be in the band and i ruined it. i wasnt good enough and they could tell the boys only talk to me out of sympathy. then they said that i should leave the band." he said in a rush. I left liam and zayn either side of him to comfort him and walked back into the lounge to see harry and louis fighting over the tv remote. "HARRY GET OFF I WANNA WATCH SOMETHING!" screamed louis. "SO DO I!" harry screamed back. "woahhh! guys what do you want to watch?" i asked, grabbing the remote. "FOOTBALL!" they screamed in sync. i laughed. "well, there you go then." i handed the remote back. "when you gunna do this twitcam then lou?" i asked, putting my head on his chest. "lets do it now. harry ring that woman and tell her to watch it" he said, getting his laptop. 

"hi everyone" he said. "i wanted to clear things up about that news report. it was just a fan who grabed my face for a photo and wouldnt let go. i promise you. ask any of the boys. ask ali." he said, pointing the camera at me. "hi" i said quietly, pushing the camera back. "see, we're still together. please ignore all that stuff about me kissing another girl, because she kissed me and i couldnt break away. thanks guys!" his mentions were going MAD. i hadnt been on my twitter for a while, so when he logged off of his i went on mine. OHMIGOD. i had 600 thousand followers?! i went on my mentions and saw louis had mentioned me in multiple tweets:

'having a lovely time on tour  with @ali_parks:-)  @harrystyles etc...'

'have you lot seen my girlfriend @ali_parks:-)  yet? she's beautiful:-)'

'lovely day with the boys and @ali_parks:-)'

even harry had mentioned me.

''new girl coming on tour with us, not to perform. @ali_parks:-) welcome to the crazy times!!'

i had mentions from other people to, fans. some were lovely saying they hope me and lou stay together for ages. others werent so nice:

'why is louis going out with you?! you need to break up. your not good enough for him'' theyre were tons like this. tons of nice ones i guess, but you dont take notice of them when someones being mean. they were all saying i wasnt good enough for him. they werent right...were they?

thanks for reading. chapter 7  will be up either tonight or tomorrow! have a lovely easter :-)