Chapter 18 (part 2)

"Chloe, baby wake up."

I felt my shoulders being pushed against softly and opened my eyes.

Reese was hovering above me, a cigarette placed neatly behind his ear. I let a yawn escape from my mouth and pulled Reese down with my legs.

"Reese, its dark outside. Why are you waking me up?"

He moved some of my hair out of my face.

"Because we're going back home. We'll let Moon follow us back although it might take him a couple of days to figure out that we're no longer here."

"I thought you came here to find him," i asked moving so i was a little bit more comfortable with this large being on top of me.

"Yea, we did in the beginning, but i figured out thats what he wanted us to do. he wants us to follow him. To play his game. Now he has to play ours."

I stared up at Reese and let a small smile cover my features.

"You're so sexy when you speak all undercover agent on me," i whispered with a small chuckle.

He laughed and leaned down to peck my lips.

"Yea? Well your always sexy."

He got off of me and smacked my thigh.

"Get up. Your bags are already in your trunk. Meet me in the living room in 10 minutes"

I nodded sleepily and raised from my spot on the bed. I watched the muscles in his back as he walked away. All Mine.

I got off the bed and walked over to the restroom. I seriously had to pee. After I handled my business, i washed my hands and splashed some cold water on my face.

"Im driving your car baby. Ambers going to ride with Trey in my car. Is that fine?" Reese asked once i stepped foot in the living room.

I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand. i noticed that everyone was ready and had probably been waiting on me.

"Ok guys let hit the road. We have a long drive back home," Rick said. He stood and headed out of the door behind him. When Rain passed me he shot me a wink and said

"You sure you don't want to ride on the back of my motorcycle sweetie? It'll be quite a ride."

Of course Reese punched him and Rain only laughed it off.

"I'll see you when we get home," Amber said as she let Trey drag her across the parking lot. I nodded and waved before i felt two strong arms being wrapped around me and lips at the base of my throat.

"C'mon baby. You can sleep in the car."

I let him pull me to the car and tuck me away in the passenger seat before jogging over to the drivers side.

"Chloe," he whispered once the tires hit pavement.

"Yes?"

"Thank You for finding me. I wont let anything happen to you. I promise."

I smiled and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together and closing my eyes as the soft music of the radio filled my mind.

I knew I was safe with him.

Soft light filled my eye lids once I'm awake. I already know where i am because of all of the black. I smiled.

I was in Reese's room.

I was home.

My smile instantly faded once i realized i was in bed alone.

Why can't I ever wake up with him.