Chapter 1

There’s nothing better then a boy with a beautiful voice, a leather jacket, and a motorcycle. Period. 

……………………………….........................................................................

“Slam my door again, and you will be walking to school from now on,” I muttered, throwing my bag over my shoulder. 

I narrowed my eyes at my best friend Amber as she smiled and walked ahead of me. Her jet black hair, curled tight, bounced as she walked and shone every time the sun hit it. 

“Sorry love bug, didn’t meant to,” she said turning her head so her vibrant blue eyes could connect to my dull green ones. “Your so grumpy this morning, what’s the matter?” 

I rolled my eyes, but I must admit, it was true, I’ve been in a bad mood since I woke up. “Last night my mom and dad got in another argument and kept me up until the wee hours of the morning.” I ran my hand over my face and sighed. 

“Poo, want to come over mines? You need the rest. I see it in your eyes,” she said frowning. She stopped walking and pulled me closer, examining my face. Probably the bags under my eyes. 

“Yes, you’re coming to my house. No discussion.”

I nodded. Not like my parents would care. 

“Thanks cheesecake. So what’s the latest bullshit you’ve picked up on from this rat hole,” I said, pulling the doors of our high school open. It was a zoo today! Papers everywhere, students everywhere. Voices loud. 

Walking over to my locker, I watched as Amber leaned on the locker beside mine. 

“Well, I heard Zoe and Bre got into a fight over Damien Grey,” she said picking at her nails. I shook my head, while grabbing my books. Females. 

“Oh and Reese Parker got arrested last night.” 

I stopped what I was doing and turned to her. “What?” 

“Yea, he was out with some dudes. A couple pow pows,” she said making little makeshift guns with her fingers, “ and the police where taking him away in silver bangles.”

Reese Parker, Princeton High Schools bad boy, because every school is suppose to have one, got arrested. I’ve always heard stories. He was sexy though. God like looks, with an amazing body. Big, but not to big muscles. Mouthwatering dimples. True Beauty. 

“That sucks,” I commented just as the bell rung. 

“To class then?” Amber questioned walking off. I followed behind her, pulling my jacket tighter around my body, as people speed to get out of our way. 

Lets just say I wasn’t the nicest princess in the castle. I wasn’t good. I mean I wasn’t titled like Reese, but I wasn’t to far behind. People knew not to mess with me. Not at all.