Chapter 6

Suspension. One week.

I got suspended for a week. As I sat in the schools parking lot, wondering where to go, I seen Ambers curly black hair run towards my car. She got in and slammed my door. Of course. Amber can't be around my car without slamming my door.

"Amber, why are in my car right now," I asked running my hands over my face. School wasn't even out yet.

"I heard you got suspended babe. You think I'm going to let you leave without me. They won't miss me."

"Skipping school and slamming doors huh? Well aren't you just the perfect little badass," I smirked and started my engine. She laughed and punched me in the arm.

"Shut up and drive loser."

I pulled out of the schools parking lot and turned to the right, into town.

"So where do you want to go," Amber asked rolling down my window.

I tried to block the sun with my mirror, but it wasn't working. Dammit. I grabbed my sun glasses and propped them on my face. Perfect.

"Anywhere that allows smoking," I said, sucking on my teeth.

"Ew, no. No smoking today, ok," she said turning in her sat to face me. I sighed but nodded. I guess I wont damage my lungs today. "Fine, where do you feel is a good place?"

"Hmm, Mall maybe? I need new clothes. My mom said I need less leather jackets and more pink dress." She laughed and stuck her feet out the window. I smiled. I felt the wind run through my hair, making me relax. I was already itching for a cigarette due to stress and it wasn't even noon yet.

After about 10 minutes, a little road range, and Ambers laughing , I pulled up into the malls parking lot. It wasn't that crowded seeing as all the teens were in school so I assumed it would be easy to get in and get out.

"Ok Amber, listen, all you have to do is open the door and close it softl-"

The door was slammed. "Never mind."

I shook my head as we walked up the pathway to the glass doors. "Yay, we can go panty shopping," Amber said connecting our hands and swinging them back and forth.

No. No. No. No. No.

We walked in the mall and I was immediately drown to the piercing place.

"I want my belly button pierced, get it done with me?" Amber asked pulling the puppy dog face. She had four holes in each ear, her eye brow pierced, and her nose pierced. She looked the opposite of her personality. She looked like a bad girl, when truth is she's a sweetheart. She acts like a bad girl, has and attitude like a bad girl, but she's the sweetest person ever.

Yet I, had two holes in my ear. I looked like a sweetheart, when I'm a bad girl. Uh, I just don't under stand.

"Yea sure," I said. She dragged me into the place and walked to the counter where the most horrific guy sat. He had more then a dozen tattoos and piercing. He looked scary. Like how do people find that attractive. "Hello ladies! How may I help you," he asked, winking at me. I felt Amber squeeze my hand, signaling she seen it too.

"Yea, we would like to get our bellies pierced please," I said. He licked his lips and leaned over the counter so his face was closer to mine. "I'd pierce anything you like baby. How about a number?"

He was disgusting. I heard Amber laugh as I cracked a smile. "I'll rip each of your tattoos off and pierce them back on. How about a no," I said, smirking at him. Amber put her head down on the counter, but you could still hear her muffled laughter.