Mrs. Grownoun's Room

Angel : I walked into my aunts room Angela Grownoun. She has short Brown hair that curls into her rosy cheeks that are and will always be rosy. Her cheeks look like she walked into the cold winter morning with out a scarf to keep her warm.

I walk over to my aunt's desk

"Can you have me and Tommy sit next to each other this year ," I asked

"I can on one condition you have to fast forward time to end this awful school day, sound like a deal?" She said as"she really he'd her hand out.

"Yes auntie,"

The class bell rang. I dashed over to where Tommy sits every year wishing he sits here. Tommy walks in to the class room and sweeps him hair across his gorgeous face. Oh! how I love it when he does that. He was walking towards me when Drake walks in and screws everything up for me. He sits right next to me. Isn't there a guy code or something that doesn't allow this to bappe. Then I gave my message in head to make Drake move but instead of.her doing that she just goes about her business.

"The first lucky people are Angel and," said Mrs. Grownoun.

That's my cue so I casted a temporary spell that freezes time. I walked to the clock and casted another spell to move time forward to 3:30.

I walked out side of the school all happy when of course Tommy says something to me about it I think he saw me.

"Hey Angel doesn't seem"like time just flew by," Tommy  said confused

" Ya it does," i said giggling

"Are you a witch or something I saw what you did,"

"Tommy what is wrong with you me be a witch your so funny you must be really tired go get some rest," I said giggly

"Ok?" Tommy said curiously