At School

Tommy : I pulled into the schools parking lot and I saw all my friends Drake he is a fuckboy he always gets the girls with his "sex" look he calls it, Devin he has the most darkest sense of humor ever, Jesus is family friendly, a smart ass like no other, and has the most dirtiest mind to man kind.

We all meet up in the parking lot around 7:30 so we have thirty minutes to talk about stuff. Drake talks about how many girls he has had sex with and who they are. Devin thinks he has chlamydia, wich i can agree with on that. Devin likes to tell jokes all the time and Jesus like to talk about the girl he is curtainly dating wich can get anoying at times. 

" Hey Tommy boy you wann hear a joke," Devin said

" Sure Dev," I said worried

" how many african children can you fit in a bath tub?"

" 15?"

" you can fit any they just keep falling down the drian,''

" Thats messed up Devin"

" Devin where do you come up these jokes?" Drake asked

" I just think of them,'' Devin said 

The bell rang at 8:01 as normal. I grabbed my bag out of the back seat and walked up the steps when i saw Angel get out of her converable with her curly hair blowing into the wind like the wind only blows on her and she wore this most adorable outfit that was a whie shirt that was tight on her skin with a jean jacket that showed how big her boobs were and these tight skinny jeans that showed off her beautiful ass and legs. 

" I'm going to bang Angel this year," said Drake.

" Good luck fuckboy,'' said Nici

" How the hell did you hear me?"

" You have a big mouth and that's the only thing big on your body," snarled Charisse

" Be nice girls there just average guys flirting with average girls," said Angel as sweet as possible