Rick

“Wake up pet” I could hear someone say to me so I opened my eyes to see my new master looking down at me. I started growling “oh shut it or you won’t get any more milk for the rest of the week” he smirked as I shut up after hearing that.

“Good boy now listen up because I am only going to say this once got it?” he asked I nodded, Rick started to scratch my ear which caused my tail to wag “purr” “now I want to go to my study so you have to come with me, when we get there the only thing you are allowed to do is lay at my feet got it pet?” he asked once again and again I nodded.

He unchained me and started walking to the door I followed close behind him not wanting to get him mad at me or he will take away my milk! When we got to the study I gasped there are so many books, all lined up the walls, there was a fire place at the far right wall with 4 chairs in front of it 2 on each side facing each other with a small table in the middle of them. At the left side there was a desk that had some books, paper, pens and a laptop on it.

Rick went over to the desk and sat down; I followed and lay at his feet like I was told for once. “That a good little boy” he smirked. I swear that bloody smirk never leaves his face! “Grrr” was my response but that only made him stomp his foot on my tail which made me cry out, he took his foot of and I started to lick my tail trying to make it feel better.

“Do you understand now? If you disobey me you get hurt!” he yelled I lowered my head in shame, He had beaten me this time but I will not give up so easily. I’ll just make him think he has won today ha-ha. “Well, well look who being a good kitty” Blaze’s voice rang though my ears “grrr” I thought to myself I forgot he lived here to “DAM IT” I yelled in my head again. I didn’t say anything, there no way I’m going to be bad and get my milk taken away from me for a week!

“Ok what you do to him Rick, he never like this ever!” Blaze demanded. “Don’t go demanding thing Blaze, it could get you hurt and I did nothing only threatened him that’s all” Rick smirk big surprise there not. “Sorry. What did you say to him, that made little kitty obey so well big brother” Blaze said giving into Rick LOSER! “That more like it and only that if he disobeys me then I am going to take his milk away for 1 week or maybe 2” the asshole said it like it was nothing! Again I lowered my head in shame with my ears and tail dropped.

Blaze walked over and put his hands on his brothers shoulders “that hush bro” he said as he looked at me. *Sighs* “he needs to lean once and for all. You know the trouble he has been getting himself into! Now I know you have a soft spot for him so I am not going to hurt him too much, just for you little brother” Rick said putting his hand on his brother’s one.

Blaze stayed in the study with us reading a book by the fire. Rick was working on something and I was just laying there bored to hell! I kept purring because Rick had a thing about petting my tail that was now lying on his lap. “Blaze ring one of the slave to bring us our food and a bowl of milk” Rick ordered “ugh...fine” with that said blaze left the room. “You have been a good boy to today pet, I want to see this everyday understood?” he questioned he seem to do a lot of that. I was happy that in this day I did not get hit much.

The smell of blood and milk hit my nose when Blaze and a slave girl came back in the room. Rick took it all and told the slave to leave so she ran out of here fast, he gave a glass of blood to a very happy looking blaze and put down the bowl for me to drink which I did.