Chris is back again

When I woke up I found myself in Rick’s room alone. I was still in my fox form and was lying on Rick’s bed. I stayed were I was for a while waiting to see if someone would come in. To my luck Blaze came into the room with a bunch of clothes in his arms. “Oh kitty you’re awake, that’s cool. I’ll go tell Rick.” And then he left the room. I just sat on the bed blinking at the door waiting again. Soon Rick came into the room and picked me up. “You must of been very tired Tazze you slept all through the night and day so now it’s night again.” Rick told me before taking me out of the room and walking down to the living room.

“Hey Kitty!” Midnight yelled when Rick and I got to the living room. I just looked at her and twitched my left ear. “Are you ever going to come out of that form Tazze?” I looked over at Blaze and shook my head. “Are you still scared of Chris” Kai asked as he walked into the room. Just hearing the name of that evil boy scared me to death so I buried my head in Rick’s chest and started shaking. “Tazze, Rick never leave him here alone again!” Blaze yelled. “I’m not going to, from now on nobody say that name around my pet, got it?!” Rick told all of them apart from flame because he not in the room.

“I’ll tell Flame, work made him really sleepy so he still in bed” Kai told all of us. “So that why Kai and Flame are not together like they always are” I thought to myself. Just then a slave girl came in to the room and bowed “Master Rick, Master Chris is here to see you, the police are with him.” She said and then waited for a reply. “Alright send them to my study” Rick replied. The girl bowed and ran off to do her job. “This can’t be good, Midnight go play with something, Blaze come with me, Kai inform Flame of Chris being here” Rick told them all. “Don’t worry kitty I’m here so he won’t hurt you or even touch you” Blaze told me since I was shaking like mad now.

Rick, Blaze and I made it to Rick’s study to find the vampire police and Chris chained up to a chair. Rick sat in his chair behind the desk with me on his lap and Blaze stood next to the chair. “Ok so who is going to tell me what Chris has done now?” Rick asked in a business tone. “I’m sorry to interrupt your day Mr Fighter, but I am afraid that Chris has once again gone against the law by trying to break his father out of prison.” One of the policeman replied. “Chris why would you do something like that, you hate your father!” Blaze yelled scaring me. I made a small noise making everyone look at me. “It’s alright, Tazze” Rick said holding me tighter.

“I didn’t know you had a new pet, Mr Fighter.” One of the policemen said while looking at am. “Oh? Well this is my new pet Tazze; he normally not in this form but Chris went again my orders and put him out side in a thunder storm scaring the life out of him.” Rick replied then glared at Chris who just looked away. “I see, well he won’t have to be so scared of him anymore, that is the reason why we came here today, we want to put Chris in to prison but we need your permission first.” The man said again, making Chris’s glare turn to the policeman who just ignored the look. “Ah well I don’t think putting him in the same place as his dad would be such a good idea and he would need watching all day and night....but I could put him in the cells I have under my house and get Flame or Kai to watch him since they are police guards” Master replied.

I was happy to hear that Chris would be put away but I did wish that he would be farther away from me but I guess me just being a pet I didn’t get much say in the matter so I stayed quite. “I believe that would be a much better idea.” The vampire police replied. Soon after they agreed to what would be happening to Chris and told Flame and Kai that there new job would be watching him, they so were not happy about that but agreed anyway, Chris was taken away from the study to be put in the cell under the ‘house’ as Rick said it was...it was a mansion.

“Sorry about him being so close to us Tazze but you don’t have to worry about anything I will protect you.” Rick told me and Blaze nodded. I started purring happy to hear him say that.