coming out of the basement

After I don’t know how long the door opened and closed again. Someone walked down stairs and over to me, I knew it was blaze so I started growling. “Oh hush up kitty” blaze told me...he loves calling me kitty because he knows I hate it! “Grrrr” was my reply. “It seems like you have court my brothers attention little kitty but I warn you he will not put up with your little anger issue” he told me smirking, oh great their brothers that means I’ll have to see him again too and he will find out how disobedient I can be ...well that sucks!

“Now you know the drill, I have to mark you as my brothers property so get your tail over here” again he told me as he opened the cage, I was going to stay where I was but then he put down a bowl of milk. I LOVE MILK! But I did not want to give in, after about a minute I was over there drinking up the milk...”DAM IT” I thought “that’s a good little boy” blaze said taking my top up so he can put the steaming hot iron mark of my new “master” on my back. I didn’t even really feel it I have gone through so much pain in my life I can’t feel it anymore. After he had done it he put my top back down and started petting me, even though I hate it I started purring and my tail wagged around.

“Why can’t you just be a good boy like you are being right now”? Blaze asked; I finished my milk and looked up at him then back down to the floor. I don’t know why I am always bad I just hate being told what to do and getting picked on just because I am a neko. *sighs* ”you were lucky my brother picked you, if he didn’t then I would have had to kill you for not getting any bids this month and for being sent back...sorry it’s the shops rule orders from the king” he said. “Maybe that would of been better...I don’t care if I die, I don’t have much of a life anyway and their no one for me to live for” I said kind of upset but not showing it.

I got hit around my head so I looked up at him and he looked mad. “I don’t want to hear you ever say that again got it? I would not have killed you anyway; if I had to I would take you in. You do mean something in this world and you do have someone to live for you just have to fine the right person kitty” blaze said I just looked at him not knowing what to say. Then I tuned into my fox form and jumped on him, hugging him. I don’t know why but Blaze has always been nice to me in a way he knows how to make me happy and how he can make me do stuff. Blaze hugged me back “it’s ok kitty; now come on get to sleep you have your new master coming to get you tomorrow and be good!” blaze told me then put me back in the cage closed and locked the door and went back outside the room.

The next day

“Wake up Tazze your new master will be here soon” I heard Blaze say I just growled at him I was very happy right here thank you very much. I heard the cage open and I was lifted up by blaze and taken outside, a place I have been to six times in my life. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked to get use to the light. “Oh so now you get up! You so just wanted me to carry you” Blaze pouted. “Don’t pout and put him down NOW” a loud voice shouted and I was dropped to the ground “oww” I cried as I was dropped on my tail. “Dam Rick you scared me!” blaze shouted “I thought you had to call all your buyers sir or madam” my new “master” smirked “yeah but it did not say I had to call my brother sir so ha!” Blaze replied childishly.
I laughed a little bit...what it was funny!

“Who said you could laugh?” Rick shouted at me “GRRR” was all I did; I was on my hands and knees glaring and growling at him but he just smirked and came over to me. I stayed where I was; I knew he was going to put the collar on me so when he got near me I bit him. He pulled his arm away but only to hit me around the head with his other hand. “How dare you bite me, you stupid pet!” Rick yelled at me. “TAZZE I told you too be good!” Blaze yelled at me. I just growled and then ran hoping to get out the door before they could catch me.