play time

“Tazze be a good boy. I don’t want her coming to me crying and her brothers Flame and Kai will be back soon, they will hit you very hard if you upset her.” Rick said knowing this was my chance of getting away from Rick I nodded. Rick put me on the floor and I transformed too weak to stay a fox. “Huh you stay a fox for an hour, you’re getting better at this Tazze” Blaze said looking at the clock that was on one of the walls, I smiled and wagged my tail. “It’s true even though I have been a neko my whole life I have never been able to stay a fox for very long also I have never seen another neko who has been older then about 7 but I guess I’m too rare to just kill like all the others.” I thought to myself.

After about 3hours in the living room Rick dragged me up stairs to a dark purple and black room. All the walls were purple but all the draws, bed, desk, toy box, chairs and everything else you would see in a children room was black. Rick took me over to a wall near the bed and chained me to it. “Now be a good boy...pet I don’t want to have to come in here understand?” he asked me in a voice that said ‘if you don’t do as I say you will die’ “yes master” I agreed hoping it would get him out of here which it did because after hearing what I said he left the room leaving me to wait for Midnight to come.

“Kitty!” I could hear Midnight come into the room. She came over to me and just looked at me “who are you? You’re not kitty you’re that boy Ricky was with” Midnight asked. “Um...I am that kitty...I can turn into the fox you saw earlier” I told her looking up. “Show me then” she demanded. *Signs* I closed my eyes as the black light came out and I turned smaller, then I opened my eyes in my fox form. “Wow that is so cool and you’re very cute Tazze” Midnight beamed.

“Come on lets go play outside, it’s such a nice night today” Midnight said I just looked at her “does she know I’m a slave/pet?” I thought to myself “um wait a minute I have to go asked Ricky to untie you. I can’t lift the chain it’s to heavy” then she ran out the door, I turned back into my neko form and waited for her.

“Ok, ok I’ll let you take him outside but I need to talk to him first so wait here” Rick voice was just outside the door before he came in. He came up to me and looked down with angry eyes then hit me around the head hard. “Listen to me pet! You better not be thinking about running away because in the garden there is nowhere for you to run. A very high wall surrounds this place the only way out is threw the front gate which is very heavily guarded.” Rick growled I lowered my head with my ears and tail dropped “where would I go? Everyone out to get me, to kill me, train me to kill or keep me as a slave/pet to show power!!” I started calm but ended up shouting and crying.

“Is that all you think people think about you? As some kind of rare disobedient neko and any vampire who gets you will become powerful?” Rick asked I nodded “well that is true but that not what this family think of you and if blaze was here he would be yelling at you for thinking that” Rick petted my head and then untied the chain only to replace it with the lead “now no trying to run away ok pet?” He asked I nodded again

“Ok Midnight you can take him out to play now but like I said only for a little while. Tazze protect her!” We both nodded and he handed the lead over to Midnight then walked off. “Ok he said I was not to let you of the lead or out of my sight” she said looking at me I smiled at her as I crawled next to her.

When we got out side she wanted to play by the lake so we did. She was trying to get my tail but I was moving it away from her. After I let her catch it we played chase and then hide n seek but she did not take the lead off she just let go of it but I was having too much fun to run away. “Midnight it’s time to come in” a voice I have not heard before yelled “oh Flame and Kai are back” she was about to run but was too tired to move. I went up next to her and laid down “clime on” I told her and she did then I started to crawl back to the house where Rick and 2other boys where, which I guess were Flame and Kai. Rick smirked at me and I looked down.

“Boys this is my new pet Tazze or Kitty, whatever you want to call him. Tazze this is Flame” Rick pointed to the one in the red top “and this is Kai” he then pointed to the one in the brown top. I looked up and nodded then looked back down. “I see Midnight is asleep. Follow me I’ll take you back to her room” Rick said then walked off and I followed close behind. I could tell that the two boys were following to. When we got to her room, Rick took her of me and laid her down on her bed then chained me to the wall for the night. Rick, Flame and Kai left after that and I went to sleep.