Rick comes home

After a few minutes the storm had started and I started to shiver from the cold. The sky has turned black and lighting was hitting the ground. I became scared and started to try to pull off the chain but I was too weak to do that and the fact that I’m shivering doesn’t help. Lighting hit just outside the door to the dog house making a very loud band eco within scaring me even more!

“I can’t believe I’m thinking this but I want Rick back! He would not let me be outside in a thunder storm!” I started thinking trying to forget about the cold and wet but out in the back-round just over the loud noise I could hear other slaves taking in the punishment of their masters of being in a thunder storm and of cause the masters don’t care if you live or die.

I rapped my tail around me and tried to go to sleep so the time will move faster and my master will come back and take me inside, or at least I hope he will anyway but then he could be in a bad mood and leave me here and since Blaze does everything he says and so does the twins and Midnight so they won’t help me. I started to cry at that thought but I also started to fall asleep.

I woke up with a scream, I had a nightmare that my 4th master had come back to get hold of me again. When I looked up at the sky I could see that the storm was still going and it was much worse now but I could also see that the sky its self had got darker which means that it was later into the day and hopefully the others will be back soon. Lighting suddenly hit the dog house and sent a shock into my body making me cry out in pain, but I guess I am lucky that the house did not blow up of something.

I tried to get back to sleep but with the pain going through my body and the thought that my 4th master was going to come back and get hold of me since he never gave me up, I ran away as soon as the storm that night had stopped, so I have always been terrified that he is going to come and get me again just to find new way of making my body hurt so I could not fall asleep even though I was tired. After some more time of trying to get to sleep, I gave up and just tried to block out the sound of the thunder.

I started falling asleep again, scared out of my mind as the lighting got closer to hitting me. Until I heard someone yell “TAZZE!” I sat up and looked around trying to see who it was in the think rain and darkness. Someone was coming closer to me and when the lighting hit the ground again I could see that it was Rick. I started crying as loud as I could to show where I was. Rick came over to me and took off the chain and then I did something none of us were expecting I jumped into Ricks arms holding on to him tightly with my tail wrapped around him.

Rick took me back inside where I could hear the others talking but I still stayed attached to Rick not daring to let go. “Omg Kitty!” I could hear Blaze shout as he ran over to me trying to pulled me of Rick but no matter how hard he tried I was to scare to let go of him. “Why won’t kitty let go of Ricky?” I could hear Midnight ask. “He scared” Blaze said “what that got to do with anything?” the twin asked what is with people and asking stuff? “Simple when a neko is scared to death they hold onto the closest thing and not let go until they feel safe and that they are no longer in danger.” Blaze said again

“Kitty you don’t need to be scared anymore, were here now and that mean Chris is gone” I could hear Midnight but as soon as the name Chris came I held on tighter. “Tazze come on you have to let go of me, Blaze how did you use to calm him down?” Rick asked holding on to me and stoking my tail. “Um I used milk, hang on I’ll go get some.” Blaze said and then left the room with Midnight say she would help.

“well looks like Tazze is coming attached to you Rick” Kai laughed “yes just like what you did when Flame scared you with that ghost outfit on Halloween 2years ago” Rick replied stopping Kai from laughing and making Flame laugh instead. “I hate you” Kai pouted making Rick laugh and Flame hug his brother saying that he loves him. Kai left the room leaving Flame upset because those two are always together “now look what you done!” Flame shouted and went after Kai.

Blaze and Midnight came back into the room and put the milk on the floor. “Where the twins” Midnight asked looking at Rick. “I think they went to their room” he told her and so Midnight went off to find them. “Tazze let go of Rick, come on there some milk here for you. No one going to put you out side” I could hear Blaze say but I was still shaking. I felt Rick moving so I took a quick look to see where he was going, he went into his bedroom and put the milk on the floor and then pulled me off him, but I just hid under the bed.

“Tazze it’s just us in the room, no blaze, no Midnight or the twins. So come out, Chris said you didn’t eat anything today.” Rick told me and he sounded worried so I slowly came out from under the bed after turning into my fox form and started drinking up the milk. “Good boy” Rick said coming over and putting the chain back on the collar. I started purring when Rick started stoking me “don’t worry my little pet I’m not going to let anything else happen to you as long as you don’t misbehave” Rick whispered in my ear but I just kept purring and drinking the milk.

Later on the door to the bedroom opened and Flame, Kai, Blaze and Midnight came in. I was lying on the bed at the end still in my fox form with Rick lying on the bed reading a book. “What do you lot want” Rick complained he like it being quiet and the rest like to make noise. “We wanted to see if Tazze had calmed down yet” Blaze said coming over to the bed and sat down starting to stoke me. I started purring and my tail started moving about. “He fine so stop worrying about him” Rick replied

“So how long do you think you will be keeping this one?” The twins asked at the same time, that one thing Blaze told me, Rick has had about 5 pet before me but they all did what he said and never disobeyed him so he sold them on, saying they were all boring. “I don’t know, I think I will be keeping this one, since all of you seem to like him and if I tried to sell him Blaze would yell at me” Rick told them all. I kind of felt happy about that because I’m starting to get sick of have a new master all the time trying to make me do stuff, but here I just have to be a normal house pet which is not as bad as it sounds.

“Well Tazze looks like you finally have a home forever, let’s see how long it takes for you to do everything Rick says” Blaze said but I just kept purring. “Ok everyone its very late so it’s time for all of you to go to bed, you can play with Tazze tomorrow” Rick said and everybody left saying goodnight.