Chris

After some time the door to the study opened and the twins came in. “Told you she would be in here with the pet” Kai said looking at Flame who was looking at me and Midnight. “Hi brothers what are you two doing here?” Midnight asked “we were looking for you, how many times do we have to tell you not to just go off on your own and not telling anyone!” Flame shouted. “Sorry” Midnight said looking down sad. The twins came over and sat on the floor next to Midnight and hugged her “sorry we didn’t want to make you sad we’re just worried about you” they said together.

Kai started to pet me while Flame petted my tail that was now laying on his lap my head on Midnights lap. If I was not upset about this neko girl dying I would of bit them by now. The door opened again and Blaze came in. “what the hell going on in here?” He asked and he sat on the end of the desk “um...I don’t know everyone just came in to the study and Kitty being kind of strange I’m petting him and he not trying to hurt me!” Kai said in amazement which made Blaze look at me “that girl died didn’t she?” he asked and I nodded not wanting to talk. “Ok I’m lost what girl?” Flame, Kai and Midnight said together.

“Last night in the storm there was a neko girl screaming for help as her master was beating her I guess and well all nekos can hear it even though vampires can’t. They feel each other’s pain so when one dies all nekos feel sad that they could not help, it’s just the way nekos are born.” Blaze explained and I could see from the corner of my eye that Rick was listening to. Midnight hugged me tighter “poor kitty, don’t be sad be happy because that will never happen to you Ricky won’t ever kill you right?” she asked looking at all the boys who just nodded.

“Will you lot shut up I’m trying to work here” Rick yelled then added “someone get me some blood” Midnight got up to go get them all some. “What are you working on Rick” Blaze asked him. “There a meeting that all of us have to go to, but it’s more of a party for the prince’s birthday, his father has asked me to get everything ready for it.” Rick said not looking at anyone.

“What are we going to do with Tazze” Flame questioned still petting me and making me purr. “No pets are aloud so he will stay here with Chris, who by the way is coming over tomorrow.” Rick said I was thinking about who Chris was I never heard that name before “AHHHHHHH!! You could of told us sooner!” the twins and Blaze said before running out the door. I blankly stared after them then looked at Rick who was laughing. “Master who Chris?” Rick looked at me and petted my head before saying “Chris is a friend of mine who a mega clean freak, he hates things being dirty” then got back on to his work.

Midnight came back in the room with the blood and gave it to Rick who drunk it fast, he must of been hungry but yet again so am I but Rick looked like he was not going to feed me today so I laid my head on the floor and closed my eyes. “go give the others some blood then go clean your room before Chris gets here” Rick told Midnight who ran out the room fast.

The door opened again and Blaze came in with some milk, he put it down in front of me and I started drinking it, happy that someone remembered to feed me. “Rick if you’re going to have a pet at least remember to feed him!” Blaze angrily said “huh? Oh dam my bad sorry Tazze” Rick said stroking me. “Ok I’ve cleaned my room and got the slaves to clean everything else, and the twins are helping Midnight clean her after they clean theirs.” Blaze said and looking threw a book at the same time.

“good, Tazze need to be clean as well, and don’t shake your head Tazze your going in the water if you like it or not!” Rick said then got up and dragged me to his room and into the bathroom although I was trying to pull away as much as I could. I’m part cat I hate water! Rick chained me to the wall like he did before and got the bath ready for me to be washed in.