THE IDEA OF ALL IDEAS

His arm tightened around me when the words fell out his lips, " What do you think?" Rain danced down the windowpane as Bell came behind me and wrapped both strong arms around me,"Are you sure you want to do this? I sighed looking at the window,watching the streaks. "Want? No. Need? Yes."A breathe of relief fell from his chest,"I absolutely adore and love you Penelope Garcia" I smiled inwardly, (say that when I'm not sacrificing myself to a homicidal maniac ya weirdo)"I Love you too." He went to the bedroom and grabbed his gun,"So you know the plan?" I shivered and nodded,"I'll pretend to have betrayed you and you stormed off in a emotional turmoil, Though, might I add that is a bit dramatic?" Bell flashed a smile , "I must capture my audience , Must I not?" I rolled my eyes. "Then" He said seriously while loading the gun,"He'll start his monologue  say what he needs to and then take me away" "Where The rest and I will meet you"He reassured me. " Are you sure the mole is right? What if it's a trick. What if I'll never see my aunt again" I started to tear up, "What if-" Bell grabbed me and kissed me.

All my worries and fears went away, But not for long. 

I winced when Garret backhand me, "Pretentious little slut!" I spit out blood and smirked at him, "whats the matter princess, Lost something" He flared his nostrils, taking off his jacket. "You know what, You're not worth anything!" I rolled my eyes, " And where did you hear that one from, Its not very original?" Another hit. "NOW TELL ME! WHERE IS HE!"  You tell me? I don't know. " I don't know, you saw him take off"  Garrett was furious and stormed, "DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" I sighed and looked down, Dammit where was Bellamy? 

"That looks like its gonna leave a mark later" A voice came from the doorway. " Oh jeez thanks now I can't worry about my life but my face" I felt a cool towel press against my cheek, "hey if anyone has to worry about their face it should be you. You have a pretty one." And If the camera was pointed to it?" "They should take a snapshot" Its the mole!  "Where is he?" I softly whispered. "The back and he's waiting for the signal."  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!