BREAKFAST FIASCO

I woke up with something warm and cozy under me. I snugged closer to it, till I hear a deep groan. I looked down and saw BELLAMY UNDER ME. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed when I fell. Bell woke up quick and saw me on the floor. "Yew otay?" He asked yawning."Peachy" I said sarcastically. "Good"and he laid back down snoring like a bear. I laughed 'Weirdo'

I walked down the stairs and looked for my guests. In the first guest room, Andy and Zeira. In the second Clarke and Logan? Huh that's weird. And in the third,Kay.  I yawned and started to make some tea and coffee. I felt arms around me. "Goodmornin beautiful" Bell said in his deep voice. I blushed,"Morning."
I felt so happy in his arms. But when a certain golden boy came in my mind. I didn't know what to feel. "So!" He said excitedly. "What would you like for breakfast"
I raised an eyebrow, "You, you can cook?"
"Yes I can cook" He said in great offence. I gave him the spatula and I took my tea and sat on the barstool. "Alright I want scramble eggs and potatoes"I said. Logan chimed in, " I want pancakes"
"Ooo oo make my eggs over easy and my Bacon cooked" Zeira smiled.
"Eh, French toast" Clarke grunted making me laugh. Bellamy's face looked weaker with each order." Alright coming up. " He said determined

"Alright its all cleared" The fireman said. "Just had to use the fire extinguisher"
I glared at Bellamy, "You knew how to cook huh?"
"Eh... I mean like cereal" He softly smiled.
Logan was too busy laughing at Bell, His hair was smoked. I started laughing too. "Okay okay Laugh it up" He said admittedly. "ALL- OF A SUDDEN" Logan cracked up "BOOM"  We all grabbed our stomach and laughed at Bell's futile mission. All of us outside in our pyjamas. "OKAY! Who wants Donny's! I'll pay!" Bell exclaimed we all went inside and got changed. We couldn't stop laughing over Bell and his attempt to Cook. "You're cleaning my kitchen" I told him. He nodded. After brunch, I sent bell straight to work. I had to supervise everything so the firemen won't come back. "Stupid pan, Wouldn't work" He said grumble.

After Bell played maid, we all watched movies. "Hey pen come with me upstairs" Kay said. I nodded and followed. "Uhm. I'm so sorry. But she tracked me here."
"Whatcha talking about Kay?" I said worriedly.
He looked at the ceiling, "Lillian is coming" he said slowly.
Panic. Panic is what I'm feeling. "Pen, pen you're alright?" Kay's voice said.
I tried to breathe. Lillian is..coming?!
"Bellamy!" Kay yelled downstairs."Come here quick"
Bell's didn't waste no time climbing my room, "what's going on"
"Lillian... Is coming" I chanted over and over.
"WHAT?!" Bellamy roared. "DID YOU BRING HER HERE AS A SICK JOKE?"
"No!"
"WHAT? WERE YOU IN ON IT TOO, ON MAKING HER LIFE MISERABLE TOO!"
"She's my best friend, Why would I do that?"
"OH?! SO WHY IS SHE COMING"
"She's a crazy bitch
" SHE'S YOUR CRAZY BITCH, WHOSE BEEN AFTER MY PENELOPE "
"YOUR PENELOPE?!" Kay started yelling.
"Guys" I said
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HURT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE" Kay crossed his arms.
"Guys??!"
"BECAUSE I CARE FOR HER AND ACTUALLY HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SO!"
Jesus. "GUYS ENOUGH"
"LOOK" I glared at both of them. "FIGHTING ISN'T GONNA DO US ANY GOOD"
They nodded, good.
"Kay what time is she arriving?" I asked her.
"Around 3" Kay said, I looked at the clock dammit only gives me two hours.
A smile came on my face. "Oh Bellamy! Sweetheart" I said sweetly. "How about we show her my new boyfriend"
He raised his eyebrows, "Sneaky Ms. Garcia absolutely sneaky"
Kaleb was still in the dark. "Kaleb, what were the things she deprived me of?" I asked him slowly.
"Friends and a boyfriend?" He said confused.
"And whom am I around" I said smiling.
"Your friends and Your BOYFRIEND" He exclaimed. "Genius"
"ALRIGHT!" I said happily. "LETS GET READY.