Can't Wait For Our Future

One more chapter till the end of SWA! OOHHHH! I hope you guys liked it! I had fun writing it! Enjoy!

Vomment! :D

Madz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the car heading to the airport for the honeymoon. “I can’t believe this!” Zayn smiled, I turned to look at him, “I love you Zayn.” He leaned into kiss me, I kissed back. The kiss started to get pretty heated, I felt bad for the driver…. I got back to my seat just before lights blinded me. “ZAYN!” I screamed.

No this can’t be happening to me. NO this can’t be! Everything was perfect. For once in my life I had something amazing. The car was all smashed up and damaged along the side of the road. There was blood falling from my head, leaving red crimson staining my white dress. “Zayn?” My body could move, just barely, My arms and legs hurt. “Zayn?” I repeated, but no answer. “ZAYN?!” I cried out, I started crawling across the road. I saw his body behind the car. He wasn’t moving. “Zayn!” I tried to get up and run. My legs couldn’t move.

I finally reached his body and came crashing down on him. I cried buckets, this can’t be happening. “ZAYN! Please don’t! Please you can’t do this!” He didn’t say anything. “Zayn please don’t! You can’t leave me! Stop playing games! Wake up!” His body flinched, “Come on Zayn.” He started stroking my head, “Nat-“ “Shh. Zayn they’re coming.” “I’m sorry! I can’t stay with you. You’re amazing. Be safe! I love you and I always will. Bye Natalie!”

I just sat there, unmoving, my emotions were scattered. “I love you Zayn. Always have!” I watched as his breathing got slower until he closed his eyes. “Bye Zayn.”

I picked myself off the ground when I heard a phone ringing. It was Zayn’s. I couldn’t talk to anyone. I had to find the nearest hotel. I started walking back toward town, it took me about twenty minutes till I found a cheap motel. I stayed there for the night. I cleaned myself off and turned on the TV.

THIS JUST IN ZAYN MALIK FOUND DEAD! I started crying again, It was his wedding day. Mrs. Malik is not to be found. The driver is also dead. He was drunk. Prayers go out to him and his family.

I turned the TV off and just curled up in a ball. I fell asleep to the sound of my tears hitting the pillow and my dreams bringing me to the past where I spent the lovely years with Zayn. From the beginning in that office, till our wedding day and now to his last dying minutes. I cried harder. I ignored all phone calls, I knew it was the boys, but I couldn’t do anything. My mind was somewhere else. This boy was my life. He was mine, he still is, even if he sin’t with me. “I love you Zayn! I’ll miss you!”