Someone's Popular

Hello my babies! THis is the next chapter to my Zayn Fanfic! Hope you like it! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Maddie x

PS:

 THE REST OF THE STORY IS IN NAT’S POV!!!!!!!! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been almost eight months since Zayn said I love you, we’ve been dating for almost a year. I remember the first day we met in that office room where I talked to myself before the boys came in. I’ve finished the book now, It’s Just The Beginning and here I am at the bookstore awaiting to surprise them with the book.

We were walking upstairs toward Teen Novels where I stopped before continuing walking. I let go of Zayn’s hand before I got to the section where the book was. I was scanning looking for my lastname, ‘Rizzi, Rizzi. Ah here!’ I smiled at my thought, my own book in stores now! “Natalie, why are we in the bookstore?” I tried to hold in my laugh and fight back a smile. “I don’t know I just love books. And you guys should read more often…” I took the book from behind my back and showed them, “Starting with THIS.” The boys smiled widely and came in to hug me, I tried to breathe, but was squished up against the wall of books. “Natalie! Why didn’t you tell us your book was out!” Niall smiled, “I wanted to surpise you guys! So… SURPRISE!” I was enveloped in one more massive hug before I looked at Zayn who kissed my cheek, “No PDA!” Louis grumbled, I stuck my tonuge at him and finished the hug.

Weeks passed since the book came out, I was forced to go to signings where the boys signed their book. I was playing with my phone tossing it in the air, when a small girl-probably around ten years of age came up to me, “Are you Natalie?” I dropped my phone at the sudden of my name, “Yes I am! Hi darling.” I smiled picking up my phone, “So you wrote this book?” She pointed to the book, and I nodded, “Yes I did.” The girl suddenly jumped and hugged me, “Can I have your autograph?” I blushed, this girl wanted MY autograph. Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming! Harry pinched my arm, “Ow!” I moaned, “You said pinch me, I must be dreaming!” He smirked, great I said that aloud. “Pass me a pen Styles!” Harry sent a sharpie my way, “What’s your name love?” “Isabella! I’m 10!” I smiled happily as I wrote my name on the book. I really didn’t have an autograph so I just signed my name like, Natalie Rizzi“Well nice to meet you Isabella!” The girl gave me one last hug and skipped off toward the entrance. More people wanted my signature too so I just dropped my phone and started signing. “Someone’s popular!” Zayn teased poking my arm, “Not as popular as you love!” He kissed my cheek quickly then went back to work. BEST DAY EVER!