I Do... I Do

Welcome to the next chapter! 2 more chapters after this one! I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry this story is sooo short! But sometimes, you get stuck and can't finish a story? yeah know??? hahaha 

lalalala ENJOY! Vomment! (vote and comment!)

Madz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months have passed and it was the night before my wedding. The boys were out with Zayn and headed to a bachalor party, “Be safe you guys!” I heard mumrurs and complaints, “I’m serious!” They all chuckled, “Yes mum.” I laughed.  The boys will have fun without me, I could just have a restful evening. Actually restful, couldn’t even explain it, I’m so freaking excited!

There was a knock on the door, “Emily!!!” My best friend Emily came to visit me, “Congratulations!” She shouted in my ear, “Thanks!” I let her in as we went to sit in the family room of our apartment. “Zayn contacted me, I’m staying with you tonight!” I smiled, “Sounds good babe!” We spent the evening watching movies while eating cookie dough. My phone was buzzing so I leaned over and grabbed it,

Nat! How’s it going? The boys and I rented a hotel suite to stay tonight. We’ll meet you at the garden tomorrow! Li Li x

“I guess I’ll be meeting the boys at the garden tomorrow!” I laughed at Emily,

Sounds good! Don’t get too drunk! Keep him safe! Nat x

I hit send and went back to the movie.

 “Natalie!” I swayed back and forth in the beautfiful white dress that fell to my ankles. “You look beautiful Nat!” Emily smiled tearing up, “God, who are you my mother?” I laughed, “Thanks!” She got up and hugged me. “Ready for this?” I nodded. I was so scared. I never expected myself to get married, especially to Zayn. Hell one day I was staring at a poster, saying I was going to marry him one day, and here I am walking down the aisle toward my future. My future with Zayn Malik. You want to know the funny thing? Since I’m now twenty years old, I found out that we are having a baby boy. I have this boy growing inside me. Isn’t that amazing. I’m a couple months pregnant. I don’t show, but hell I am! Zayn was looking down the aisle smiling like an idiot with the Liam beside him. Liam was his best man, how cute! I let go of my fathers hand as he smiled at me and gave him to Zayn, “Take good care of her!” My dad whispered, Zayn just nodded.

“Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered…” The man kept talking as Zayn and I just stared at eachother, smiling at eachother. “I love you.” I whispered, “I love you too!” Time passed and before we knew it Zayn’s nephew was walking down the aisle with the red velvet pillow with two gold rings on them. We each took a ring and smiled. Zayn started, “With this ring, I thee wed…” I repeated those words, “You may kiss the bride.” Zayn pulled the vail behind me and leaned in. It’s official. I am now Mrs. Zayn Malik. The crowd started clapping. We stayed in the kiss for a long time, knowing that this kiss was the first kiss of our future.