Is It 2 Early 2 Say I Love You

ZAYN’S POV

Well it’s been a couple months already, and I still haven’t admited my feelings for Natalie. I’ve been flirting with her, she can tell, she always stutters when I talk to her. The more I get to know her, the more I think I may be falling for her… “Zayn go talk to her.” Harry came up to me, what how did you know?? “You blush everytime you talk about her, think about her, talk to her… It’s obvious mate!” Oh…

NATALIE’S POV

It’s been two months, and Zayn still hasn’t told me what he wanted to tell me, should I confront him about it? No, then I’ll sound needy and annoying. Erh. Oh my God, here he comes, stay calm! “Hey Natalie! Can we talk?” “Last time we tried to talk, a certain Harry Styles interupted us.” She stated glaring at him. I chuckled, “He won’t this time.” With that we stepped out of the bus in Dallas and started talking.

I don’t know what he was really saying, just it’s been two months and I still get that same bubbly stomach. He’s just ugh, gorgeous! “Natalie, I think. I think I like you.” She laughed, “I like you to Zayn!” I smiled, “No, that’s not what I mean, I like like you.” Oh he’s stuttering… Wait. HOLD THE PHONE! Like Like??? I never had the guts to admit that to myself yet. I like like Zayn to. What do I do? Hug him or… “Natalie? Say something.” He waved his hand infront of me. “Zayn. I like like you too! I was just scared to admit my feelings. Because I don’t want to get caught up in the relationship and not work on the book. I-“ I stopped talking, he crashed his lips into mine.

I stood there still. Stiff like a board. Oh my God Natalie, get yourself together, Zayn is kissing you! Kiss back! I listened and wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms found my middle and wrapped around it bringing me closer. I know it sounds cliché and all, just admiting our feelings for eachother, but I feel like I could stay here forever kissing Zayn. Forever.

ZAYN’S POV

She was just talking, she was a talker all right. I don’t mind. I like talking. But something just got ahold of my body, like I spun out of control. I crashed my lips into hers. She was a little stunned, heck I’d be stunned if someone like me kissed someone like her. It’s just not like me to do that though. But hell, it’s Natalie. She’s gorgeous! She makes me feel like a whole different person. Her arms found their way around my neck where her fingers kneaded through my hair. My arms wrapped around her small frame bringing her closer.

I heard a few chuckles and whispers I opened my eyes and stepped away looking at the window where Niall, Harry, and Louis were looking at us. “Bradford Boy is growing up!” Louis smirked, Natalie giggled. “Some kiss there!” Niall laughed, “Get in there bad boy!” He smiled causing him self to fall over laughing. Natalie went red again. Damn she’s adorable.

I know it’s early. But I could just stay with her kissing her, holding her. Forever.

NAT’S POV

God it’s been how long 3 months now since I was on tour with them. I’ve started the book, kind of. If I knew it was so hard I wouldn’t of signed up for this… but than again I wouldn’t be able to be dating Zayn. Yup It’s been a month and two days till he offically asked me out. It was adorable. Is it to early to say that I love him? Because I think I do. I’ve loved him since the day we met. Ah I just love him! He’s the sweetest boy I’ve ever met.

“What are you thinking about babe?” I looked up from my computer and stared at his chocolate eyes. UGH! “Trying to figure out what to write. But it is extremely hard when I have Louis and Harry laughing behind me and Niall eating his Nando’s oh so loudly and you my hot boyfriend sitting infront of me.” I laughed. “Sorwwwy!” I looked over at Niall, “Don’t talk with your mouth open bud!” I poked him in the arm. “Well, we have a few hours, we can leave you be.” Zayn started to get up, “Erh. Uh. You sure?” I asked tapping my fingers on the keys. “Yes. You need to work.” I didn’t like when he told me to work. Can’t a woman have fun! “Fine I guess. Don’t have too much fun without me!” I smiled cheekily. He kissed my cheek, “We won’t!” And stepped off the bus with the other lads.

ZAYN’S POV

Here we are walking around the areana in LA while Natalie is away typing this book. She started like a month ago. Soo many distractions if you know what I mean. (HA) She’s so cute when she’s working, the way she just taps her fingers on the side of he computer the way she bites her lip when she is looking for a word to type. Some call it creepy, I call it adorable.

“ZAYN! Stop daydreaming! It hasn’t even been two hours yet!” I was standing on the stage when Harry shouted my name. “Sorry.” I mumbled hopping off stage. “Just let her work!” Liam said patting my shoulder. Well it’s hard for them to say. Liam is away from Danielle all this time. It must be hard seeing him when I’m with Natalie. As for Louis, I feel bad, he left without saying goodbye to Eleanor. Poor Louis.

“Hey!” The voice startled me out of my thoughts, “I thought you weren’t done?” I asked turning around to Natalie, “I finished the last three chapters about thirty minutes ago. WOOH! Half way done!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Oh how I love her oddness. “Well good! Cause tonight girl, we are going on a date!” She looked at me, “Oh a date with Zayn Malik. This should be interesting!”

NAT’S POV

Getting ready for the date… What to wear? “LOUIS!!!” Louis came trotting into my room, “Yes babe!” “Help me! I’m going on a date, I don’t know what to wear!” Louis walked into the closet in the room and looked at the clothes, “This.” He picked a red dress and black boots, “He will love it!” It looks very, not me… “Sexy.” I mumbled, “You know it!” Oh so he heard that…. “Okay now get out, I gotta change!”

ZAYN’S POV

Finally a date with Natalie!!! Fancy dinner. I was talking to Harry when Natalie stepped out of the bedroom. Our eyes looked at her, she blushed under our gaze, “Ahem.” She stated before blushing herself. “You like it?” She asked sweetly, I coughed. “You look-“ “Fucking hot!” “Yeah what Harry said.” I mumbled before hitting Harry. “Louis grab Harry!!” Louis grabbed Harry and stepped out of the bus. “So beautiful! How about dinner?” She laughed, “Sounds good! I’m starving!”

We pulled up to the restaurant and I opened the door for Nat, “Thank you!” She smiled grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I couldn’t stop smiling at her, her brown hair was curled, light make up and the dress showed off her legs. Damn girl. Sexual frustrations. “What?” She asked turning toward me. Shit. I said that outloud, “Nothing.” She laughed, “I know what you said Zayn.” I blushed. Oh I always blush when I’m around her.

NAT’S POV

Dinner was lovely. We shared some fancy pasta and chocolate mousse! YUMM! “Thanks for dinner babe!” I smiled at him, “You’re welcome beautiful!” Oh damn he said I’m beautiful. I’m happy Louis chose this dress, I did feel beautiful in this dress. “You look gorgeous Natalie! Don’t forget that!” I smiled and blushed. Oh stop blushing!! “Natalie. Is it to early to say I love you?” Zayn asked we were walking up to the bus, “No. Zayn I think I love you!” Zayn pulled me closer to him, “Good cause Natalie I think I love you!” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH! Those 3 words, is it to early? Will these things work out???? I love this couple! :D

Comment and Vote please!

madzz xx