I Love You

I was sitting in bed with Liam at my feet, trying to go over on what to say. This is awkward, because it’s Liam. He’s hot. But I just can’t find the words to tell Zayn. God speaking of the devil. “Natalie!” I heard th front door shut, “I’ll be out in the living room. Take your time Natalie. He’ll understand.” With that Liam hopped up and left the room. I heard some talking in the hallway, “Yeah… She’s in you’re room.”

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I burried myself under the covers. Natalie you’re such a scaredy-cat. It’s just Zayn. Just tell him. Now’s your chance. The bed dipped and I felt a hand on my back, I pulled the covers back, and I didn’t expect to see this. Zayn, he’s been crying. This is all your fault Natalie. “I-I don’t know what I did wrong.” Great now he feels like I’m blaming him. “Zayn. You didn’t do anything wrong. This is all about me. This is all my fault. Me, myself and I.” I began, “Honey, I’m scared. I’ve never falled this hard for a guy. And it scares me. It wasn’t supposed to happen this fast. I love you. And I always will. But right now, I need to get out of here. I don’t know where, but somewhere. I need to time to think.”

Zayn looked at me, don’t cry Natalie. Don’t you dare cry. “Oh. I understand. I guess. How long you going to be away?” That’s all he could say, but I could tell that he was hurt, it’s in his voice. “I don’t know Zayn. Not more than a month. But I’ll tell you this. I love you. I always will and I always have.” He leaned in and kissed my forehead, “Okay. When do you leave?” “Tomorrow. A taxi is picking me up early in the morning and I’ll leave. You can focus on the band and I’ll be back before you know it.” Zayn smiled, for the first time today, he smiled. “I love you.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!!! :( Anyways, the next 4 chapters will be the last 4 chapters! no epilogue, no sequel. And don't worry they'll be longer! LONG LONG CHAPTERS! WOOPH! Please enjoy!

VOMMENT! 

madz xx