Marry You

Here I am sitting at the airport waiting to go to New York, don’t ask me why New York, I just needed somewhere to go. I’m sitting here waiting for the plane to pick the passengers up so we can leave. I was sitting typing away on my phone and listening to music till my name was called on the intercome. Great what did I do now? I stood up and started walking over to the booth where the lady was, but as I got up I noticed that same familiar boy. The one with the quiff, the red varsity jacket, the one that always smells so delicious. Damn it Natalie, you were trying to get away from him. I couldn’t move, it’s like my whole body stopped functioning, people were staring. Come on Natalie, just move your foot. It’s just Zayn. Fuck, just Zayn? No, Zayn the boy who showed me how to love, the boy who showed me that it’s okay to be shy. The boy who knows everything about me, the one who was there for me, the boy who is still my boyfriend. “Natalie Rizzi.” I just stared, did he seriously just say my name over the intercome, infront of everyone.

I started walking toward him, I didn’t even realize it till I was standing right infront of him. He looks torn. Worse than before. I did this to him. You always fuck things up Natalie, why? I began to open my mouth, but nothing came out. I tried again but Zayn beat me to it, “Natalie. You can’t leave. I know this is hard for you. I know that you’re scared. I’m scared too, but we can face these problems together. As one. I remember the first day I saw you in that office room, the day I laid eyes on you, the day I told myself that she’s the one. Anytime I’m with you, you make a whole new person. I’ve opened up to you. You know a lot more then the boys do. Natalie I trust you with my life and everything that depends on it. I don’t want you to be scared anymore. Natalie I love you and I don’t ever want to lose you. So this is my promise. Natalie Rizzi, will you marry me?”

He got down on one knee. I couldn’t say anything. I was just completely touched. Marry Zayn? God it’s like it’s a dream. Something I’ve always wished for, hoped for and it’s coming true? He actually wants to marry me? Out of all the other girls in this world me, Natalie? Hell yes Natalie! I want to be known as Mrs. Malik, Zayn’s wife. Words can’t describe how happy I am.

I probably look like an idiot standing here, people were staring and Zayn was watching me like a hawk. I finally found the words to say, “Yes.” He smiled that same smile and picked me up by the waist and kissed me passionately. He set me down and slipped the ring on as everyone cheered. I was soon ambushed into a gigantic hug between all the boys, have they been there the whole time? I don’t notice things much.

I truly am going to marry this boy. I just can’t believe it. I love him, and I always will. He’s my life now. I’ve realized these last few years, have been the best years of my life. I’ve fallen in love with a boy in a hot British band. I’ve become best friends with the most amazing guys I’ll probably ever meet. I have written a book that was sold out in seconds. I signed my first autograph ever. This has been the most amazing years of my life. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more chapters! :D dun dun! I hope you guys like it!

Vote and Comment! 

Maddie xx