The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 2.

Stefan's pov

I was eating with Georgie, Bonnie and Elena.

"This is amazing." I beamed and they looked at Georgie who was smiling at her phone.

"Tyler or Matt?" Bonnie asked and she looked up confused.

"Who's making you smile?" I asked and she said oh.

"Tyler was asking me to come over for our usual sleep over with Matt." She said and I was confused.

"Their her best friends and she's usually always at Matt's or Tyler's. Elena said and she nodded.

"Anyways Stefan was just saying how amazing the food was." Elena said and Gerogie shrugged.

"I've cooked better." She said dryly and we than talked about Bonnie's ancestors when the door bell rang.

"I got it." Georgie said and got up and hurried ti the door.

"Nope this is a three people dinner. Bye now." Georgie said and I heard Damon's voice.

Georgie's pov

"If you know what's good for you than you will leave Salvatore. One Salvatore being invited in is enough." I snapped and Caroline was glaring at me.

"Got something to say. I'm sure your mom will love to know who your dating now." I said and she scoffed. Stefan showed up with Elena.

"Get in here." Caroline said shoved past me and I stuck my foot out and she tripped and fell.

"Awe clumsy Caroline is back." I said and she got up and I smirked.

"Waiting for Elena to invite me in." Damon said and I spoke up.

"No he's leaving and so is Forbes." I said and shoved her outside and shut the door.

"You bitch! Open this door!" Caroline yelled and I opened the door and took the cake and shut the door. I walked into the kitchen and Bonnie was laughing hard.

"I got that all on video." She giggled and I chuckled.

"You stupid bitch!" Caroline spat walked into the kitchen.

"See I'm a bitch however I'm not stupid. I have a 4.9 GPA and yours a what 1.7? So I'm going to need you to go somewhere else before I become dumb like you. Bye bye now." I said taking my slice of cake and glass of milk set them on the counter. Bonnie was holding back a smile.

"Oh my God. Elena deal with your whore of a sister!" Caroline shouted and Bonnie gasped. I slammed the knife on the counter.

"I'm no whore. You on the other hand are, Miss cheer leader." I growled and my body heat was rising.

"At least I wasn't raped!" She screamed and I lunged at her and hit her over and over again til I was pulled off her.

"Let me go!" I screamed and struggled in their grip.

"Caroline." Bonnie said shaking her.

"Get them upstairs." I said to Stefan in a panick and he nodded and rushed them upstairs. Damn healed her and I grabbed my phone and back pack and ran to grams house. I hurried and knocked on her door tears rolling down my face.

She let me in and she told why my temper is so bad. She gave me a book and took me to Tyler's. Carol opened the door and saw my state. She pulled me inside and waved at Grams.

"Caroline throw the rape in my face tonight." I sobbed and she hugged me and took me to Richard's office. They comforted me til I got tired.

Damon's pov