MUST READ!!!!

Full Name Georgie Mikaelson.

Age: real age 20 (vampire age: stuck at 17)
Height: 5'2'
Eye color: blue
Hair color: Blonde

Supernatural status: Tribrid, Witch, Werewolf and Vampire

Supernatural eye color: Yellow.

Supernatural abilities: super healing, super hearing, mind control, control of the the elements (fire,earth,Air and Water) super speed. Super strengh. Telekinesis, ability to walk into someone's house without being invited in. Forever young.

Personality: bitchy, sweet, lovable, protective. Sarcastic, caring. She can be innocent at times, mean and down right quiet. Bad temper when angry. She cares about family.

Bio: Georgie has been with anyone since she slept with her best friend Matt Donovan. She moved to Beacon Hills after her Adoptive family left and were never allowed to be near her or her sister Hope.

First Best Friend: Ericka Reyes.
Later on the future she becomes Best friends with: Stiles, Scott, Boyd, Lydia, Isaac, Jackson, Allison, Derek and the The Twins.

Enemies: Gerard, Kate, Peter, Ennis, Kali, Deucalion, Ms Blake.

Love insterest: in the future: Derek Hale.

Dislikes: annoying people, Onions, people who hurt innocent people. People who bully. Ignorant boys. People who think they are better than everyone.

Likes: drawing, singing, hanging with friends, talking with family. Loves children. Soon with love Derek Hale. Loves pickles. Cooking, nature, magic and turning into her wolf form.

❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋❤

MUST READ!!!!

Well, my lovely pups, I hope you like this second part of my book. I've never done a book like this. I hope you like it. Comment what you think when I right the first chapter of the second book on here. I love you my little pups. Comment on this and I'll give out a shout out.

💋Love Chelsie💋