(CROSS OVER) CHAPTER 1

General pov

Georgie was in Beacon Hills finally. She had sent all her things with a driver. They would put everything inside her house. She went to see a man that Alaric knew. Alan Deaton. She walked into the animal clinic and 2 guys walked out when the dogs and cats went nuts.

"Georgie, I'm glad you made it. I'm Alan." Deaton said and she smiled but scott growled when he smelt a the werewolf scent on her.

"You hush, little pup. I'm a lot stronger than you." She said waving the pup off.

"Alaric said he sent somethings to you. I came to pick them up, darling." She said and nodded and waved her to the back. Scott wouldn't let her pass so she grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall.

"Like I said I'm a lot stronger than you, pup. I don't care if your an alpha. You do well and respect that, I won." She growled as he gasped for air. She dropped him and he fell to his knees holding his throat. Deaton was amused. She gave him a vile.

"That's for you, darling." She said as she took the boxes to her car. Alan had helped and told her what was going on in the town.

"Wait so there's a lizard running around killing innocent people? Not to mention a alpha that's out to make a pack?" She asked as she put the box in the trunk of her car.

"Yeah. And seeing as your stronger them me, I'm gonna need the help." Scott said and she looked at the pup.

"I don't trust you." She said crossing her arms over chest. Scott looked at her eyes and they flashed yellow.

"So your like me?" Scott asked her and she scoffed.

"Darling, that's an insult to my kind. Give him my number Alan. I have be up early tomorrow." She said and he nodded and kissed her head. She closed her trunk and got in her car and sped off.

Georgie's pov

I woke up to my alarm going off. I waved my hand and my music starred playing loudly. I got out of bed dancing around my room as I drank from a blood bag. I looked through my closest for something innocent. I squealed when I found the best outfit. I ran to the bathroom tossing my blood bag in the trash. I turned the shower on and brushed my teeth. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. When I was done I got out and got dressed. I snapped my fingers and my hair and make up was done.